I need some friends who can help motivate to lose weigth.

Options
I really want to lose weight but im never motivated to exercise or eat healthy. Im always depressed.

Replies

• Ml1524
    Ml1524 Posts: 3
    Options
    Lets help each other! :)
  • rosetpee75
    Options
    add me
  • PandaPants612
    Options
    Hey! You sound just like me- I have good intentions but then I get stressed out and/or depressed and I become lazy and I eat a lot/unhealthy. I'm trying to change all that and I would love the motivation :)

Friend request sent :)
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    you need to start adding friends! people who post and log often! i know you can do this, add me :)
  • captnemo44
    captnemo44 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can add me i log daily,
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! Start out by filling our your profile page. It really gave me somethings to think about. I used to be depressed a lot too espcially when I looked in the mirror and thought about the fact that I didn't have any cute clothes, I couldn't do fun stuff before running out of breath and even that I couldn't buy any cute workout clothes to wear to the gym. :sad: Now I am looking in the mirror thinking about how big my clothes are and how I am budgeting for my gigantic shopping spree to get fall and winter clothes. I can't forget this week's purchase of a belly dancing DVD! Next week we looking forward to buying bicycles! I really don't care what I wear in the gym anymore because I'm there to sweat! :wink: All in all I think I'm looking better and I really do feel better.