Encouragement needed - not advice

Options
I am an ex-gymnast that got injured, then busy and ended up completely out of shape. I understand nutrition and activity routines and plan to steadily get better at both since quitting cold turkey on things or pushing myself too hard doesn't work for me.

I don't need advice on how to get back into shape, just some encouragement to keep making progress, even if it is slow. I often have a down day (no activity and / or over eating) and then give up.

I don't want to give up anymore. I want to get into better shape. My first goal is to lose 60 pounds in 18 months. So if anyone sees me log two down days in a row (over calorie/no movement), please remind me that my goal is still attainable and not to slip into letting it become my norm again.

Thanks!

Replies

• eric5150ii
    eric5150ii Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can do it - stay focused. Send an add request to myself or Maile (48vixen is her user name) and we'll do our best to keep you on track. One day at a time, but do it EVERY DAY.
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi my goal is about the same, and I go off track regularly ;( so add me and I will give you a nudge if you do the same for me!