Jillian Michaels Body Revolution - UK Release??

Options
Anyone know if JMs Body Revolution is going to be released in the UK and if so, when? :)

Cheers x

Replies

• Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Also anyone know if her kickboxing dvd will be released here too??
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    Ooo I didn't know she had a kickboxing one too?!

Awesome!

I <3 JM! x
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    I was told by customer services that they were hoping to release here 6 months after US release also the kickbox DVD you can get here but you need a multi region DVD for it, it great, I've got it.
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options
    Ah okay, that's interesting. I think most DVD players are multi-region these days aren't they? Or are there specific ones you have to buy? We play most of our DVDs on the PS3/Xbox so will check if I can play it on there later.

Thanks x
  • beccci91
    Options
    Ah okay, that's interesting. I think most DVD players are multi-region these days aren't they? Or are there specific ones you have to buy? We play most of our DVDs on the PS3/Xbox so will check if I can play it on there later.

Thanks x

PS3/Xbox aren't multi regional and no there is a specific type of DVD player you need to get.
  • Hayter2013
    Options

Thanks x

Hi

While I don't know when the release date is, I thought I would comment and say that Region 1 is USA/Canada and Region 2 is Europe and I don't think DVD players are multi region yet, but there is a setting on the laptop you can do, to change the viewing region on the DVD drive. But it will only allow you to make this change 3 times.

My brother and his wife live in Canada and each have a laptop, so my brothers is set to Region 2 dvds and hers is already set to Region 1. I often send him films such as The Inbetweeners which wasn't available in Canada and he is able to watch them.

To be honest though, I'd wait for the UK release as imports are pricey!!

I'd be interested to find out the release date
  • beccci91
    Options

Thanks x

Hi

While I don't know when the release date is, I thought I would comment and say that Region 1 is USA/Canada and Region 2 is Europe and I don't think DVD players are multi region yet, but there is a setting on the laptop you can do, to change the viewing region on the DVD drive. But it will only allow you to make this change 3 times.

My brother and his wife live in Canada and each have a laptop, so my brothers is set to Region 2 dvds and hers is already set to Region 1. I often send him films such as The Inbetweeners which wasn't available in Canada and he is able to watch them.

You can get multi region DVD players but they are not commonly sold, I know because I have one.
  • Hayter2013
    Options

Thanks x

Hi

You can get multi region DVD players but they are not commonly sold, I know because I have one.

Ok I didn't see your thread til after I wrote!

Not calling you a liar! :blushing:

This is just what my bro does, and its great if you can do it!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options

Thanks x

Hi

My dvd player (Philips) is a multi-regional -most here in Europe are (or can be hacked to be) I also bought a very cheap dvd player in the us ($20 at target) when I was last home to have as a back-up AMerican dvd player for upstairs and it happened to be region free as well coincidentally - which is just awesome

my computer however (iMac) can read both but will only let me change 3 or for times before permanently having to choose a format (very irritating)
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    i use a cheap external DVD drive on my laptop for region 1 DVDs
  • Alexmcdermott6
    Options
    Hey guys. IT'S FINALLY HERE! You can officially buy Jillian Michaels Body Revolution in the UK!
    It's about time!!!!!
  • HappyHag
    HappyHag Posts: 20
    Options
    I ordered mine Sunday night (there was an infomercial on Fitness TV) and it arrived today!
  • xLauraBethx
    xLauraBethx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine Sunday night (there was an infomercial on Fitness TV) and it arrived today!

I can't find anywhere to buy it from in the UK! I want it sooo bad :(
  • HappyHag
    HappyHag Posts: 20
    Options

I can't find anywhere to buy it from in the UK! I want it sooo bad :(
    http://www.hsm.tv/fitness/product/211 go there! It's where I ordered mine :)