Seven weeks later...

MercuryBlue
MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I joined MFP seven weeks ago today. As of today, I've hit a BUNCH of milestones I wanted to share because I'm so happy!

1) I have lost my first 10 pounds with MFP! Since November 23/09 I've lost 10.4 pounds!
2) I'm a half-pound away from being halfway to my goal!
3) I can no longer say "I've never been this heavy before". I was 155 before and lost 30 pounds, which I kept off until I had kids. I know that because I did it before, I can do it again!
4) I've gone 12 days in a row without missing a workout (aside from scheduled rest days, of course, which are necessary. I only work out 5 days a week).
5) I'm wearing my favorite jacket from 5 years ago that, at one point, I was convinced I'd never fit again!

Definitely feeling all smiles today.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Yaaay! Good job!!! :happy:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    That's awesome!!! Congratulations and good luck with the rest :)
  • scrmom74
    scrmom74 Posts: 22 Member
    That's awesome...stories like yours gives me a reason to keep going. :smile:
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Those are amazing milestones!!! Can't wait to hear that you have met your ultimate goals!!!
  • HollyAnnH
    HollyAnnH Posts: 81 Member
    Rock On with your bad self MercuryBlue! WOOHOO!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zeala
    zeala Posts: 119 Member
    very cool! I can only imagine the happy feeling when reaching the half way there mark, and you are only 1/2 pound away from it!
  • tracylea_2003
    tracylea_2003 Posts: 29 Member
    Keep up the good work! Your doing Awesome!!
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    I love the title. Hehe. I keep hearing the french voice on Spongebob saying this "seven weeks later..." Great job Carrie. It's great to kind of step back and look at all the progress you've made. Makes the long journey ahead seem quite feasible.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Congrats. I love the feeling of accomplishment you get when you finally fit into something you haven't in a while.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Good for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You're really doing great.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Fantastic!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!