Starting over

Options
I got off the weight loss wagon for awhile but its time to hop back on. I hope that this time i succeed alot better than I have in the past. Looking for some supporters and maybe some friends along the way. :flowerforyou:

Looking to get into shape a little bit, and to lose enough to feel better about myself. I would like to somehow tighten my stomach a little bit. Get my metabolism up, and be healthier for myself, and for when I have kids down the road.

I am 25 year old from Indiana. Getting married October 18th!

Looking for some friends and some people to support me along the way. :) A long this new journey of mine.

April Val :drinker:

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I got off the weight loss wagon for awhile but its time to hop back on. I hope that this time i succeed alot better than I have in the past. Looking for some supporters and maybe some friends along the way. :flowerforyou:

Looking to get into shape a little bit, and to lose enough to feel better about myself. I would like to somehow tighten my stomach a little bit. Get my metabolism up, and be healthier for myself, and for when I have kids down the road.

I am 25 year old from Indiana. Getting married October 18th!

Looking for some friends and some people to support me along the way. :) A long this new journey of mine.

April Val :drinker:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I just got married. Second time is the charm.

I am going to the beach Oct 20 and I was a 20, now 16, want to be 12 by then. Yep, that's my goal.

We can do this.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Congrats. I just got married. Second time is the charm.

I am going to the beach Oct 20 and I was a 20, now 16, want to be 12 by then. Yep, that's my goal.

We can do this.

Yes I need to do this. Im between a size 20 and 22, I want to atleast get down to like 14 or so. So I can wear some of the cute clothes they have now days. And for my health. Diabetes is really bad in my family so I kind of want to keep and upper hand on that.

WE can do this.. :)

Nice to meet you, Whats ur name by the way.

:drinker:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hi April! Just let us know if you need us. Everyone on here is so good about support.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Hi April! Just let us know if you need us. Everyone on here is so good about support.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

aww. Thank you. Ive been on here before. I just ventured away from it for a while. :( BAD CHOICE, But stress got the best of me. :(

Im finally having a positive outlook on life. I feel like my life is pretty grand right now, :) Got a few people out of my life that were dragging me in the mud. If you know what I mean. I am going to try to start tomorrow. :) So wish me luck.

Nice to meet you by the way!
  • beakstar79
    beakstar79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi April,
    I just got married a month ago...Congrats on your upcoming nuptials! It sounds like you are really getting back on the wagon after a time a way...me to, my new hubby and I are trying to do it together. Best Wishes on your wedding and weight loss!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    congrats and thank you!