What scales (UK)

Options
Hi was just wondering if anyone had any reccomendations for some good body weight scales as need to pick up some.

Replies

• allsturns
    allsturns Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I use a digital one which I bought from Avon, I think it's an Ashley Warehouse one (if that's even a brand-but it's the only sticker on there).

I find it really useful as it remembers your settings re height age etc and gives you a full breakdown of your BMI, hydration, fat etc and measures in KG, pounds and stone and remembers your previous weight too :)
  • fay_pigu
    fay_pigu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I got weight watchers brand from Argos for about £20. Does the weight (KG or lbs) hydration, BMI, Body Fat and Bone density - programmed for up to 4 people. Fairly consistent I find but you can change your weight if you stand at the very back of the front so need to put your feet in about the same place.

Had a look but couldn't see them on the site but like these:
    http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/8335863/c_1/1|category_root|Health+and+personal+care|14418350/c_2/2|14418350|Health+monitors+and+aids|14418375/c_3/3|cat_14418375|Scales|14418376.htm

You may be able to search around to find cheaper (I had a voucher to spend so didn't really look hard)
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I use the Weight Watchers digital scales x
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    From what I heard from mates Weight Watchers aren't that accurate. I own digital EKS and am pretty happy with it, picked up from Argos if I remember correctly.
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what make mine are, will check later when home & add to post, but they are fairly accurate as weighed myself yesterday morning & had fitness test at the gym yesterday afternoon. The weight was the same, the body fat % was slightly different, home at 32.5% gym @ 34.4%.
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks for the feedback guys! :)
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Don't know if they are any good as they were out of stock in my local store - but Tesco sell 'Tesco Value' scales for £3.94 - the people weighing type of scales not food weighing scales! :D