Show me your insanity success!

Options
I need motivation- I really need to get this weight off and I know its going to work and I am doing my fit test today, eeeek!

I have a spreadsheet to track my progress, but there is one cell which wont let me update, just says #value and I cant enter the end date. I dont suppose there are any excel gurus who would know why?!

Replies

• stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    im starting insanity today too! good luck!
  • areaves1011
    areaves1011 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Try making your column wider.
  • Canuck_TriFit
    Canuck_TriFit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    If it won't let you update it's probably a calculated field and locked. Look at the formula in it to see where it's getting it's value and see what you haven't filled in yet.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity tis morning and it about killed me. I did it once before 2 years ago and had great results. Unfortunately now I'm starting it again about 15-20 pounds heavier. I have never been so light headed and dizzy in my life. Ended up really half a$$ing the workout. Going to try eating a little something before hand. Here's to hoping tomorrow is better! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great luck with it to everyone!! Just started Month 2 this morning. Stick with it, don't give up and, like Shaun T says, "Dig Deep." You're going to need to.. But, it is so worth it!!
  • Jspkt2002
    Options
    you can do it..im on day 43 now..its tough but it is worth it..Dig Deep
  • kazaroona
    kazaroona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Realised the date format was wrong, duh!

Well here goes..... have taken my before pics (which will stay under lock and key lol) and hopefully there will be transformation pics in October!

My problem is motivation, plus I am pretty scared of doing this workout...wish me luck!!! Thanks all, any more successes to keep me motivated are welcome.

xx
  • kazaroona
    Options
    im starting insanity today too! good luck!

Good luck hun! Let me know how you find it!!
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am on day 10, the first few days were rough, but now I really look forward to my 40 mins with Shaun T a day! Push through, I haven't seen any results yet, I was actually up a few pounds but I believe that is water retention since my muscles are healing... anyways lovin how I feel :) GL everyone!
  • kazaroona
    Options
    Does ayone have a link to it? I cant find day 1 on youtube!