New Discovery!

Options
I found these drinks called LaCroix at the store recently. They come in a can like sodas do-but there are no calories or high fructose corn syrup!! ( I hate that stuff. It's evil). There are all different flavors like orange and lemon and berry. Had one last night and the carbonation and flavor really helps make it more fun thanjust plain water. Plus, they are very satisfying and filling! My daughters try to snatch mine from me because they think it tastes like soda.:wink:

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    What store did you find them at? I've never heard of them but I love soda.
  • sunigee
    Options
    They are usually with the club soda and the drink mixers. (margarita, bloody mary etc.)
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    LOVE those! Also, Faygo sells a similar product in liter bottles. It's a staple in my house!
  • lmd0047
    Options
    Another great soda substitute is Zevia! It is sweetened naturally with Stevia (which is calorie free!) They come in 4 flavors; lemon/lime, orange, cola, and rootbeer. You can buy them at Whole Foods. My husband and I love them!
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    oooh. I want to try the stuff in liter bottles too.

To answer the question about where to find it-Yes, it's usually in the aisle with the soda but if you can't find that brand, I'm sure flavored seltzer water would work pretty well!