My first Day

Options
I am 32 years old,today is my first day .I am here to try and lose at least 25 lbs.I have a hard time staying focused and motivated so any support would be a huge help!! thanks

Replies

• mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy - welcome! Feel free to add me for support, I'm on here often!
  • JoyValentine9
    Options
    Stay Strong, record everything and if you lose even an oz celebrate. Its the battle of your life, put your armor on and prepare for war. You may lose a few battles but that doesn't mean the war had ended. I support you and hope you have a great day today. Good luck and God Bless.

Julia
  • frenchpoodle08
    frenchpoodle08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a 22 year old college grad still hold on to those freshmen pounds and i need help and tips especially when it comes to eating out and drinking
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just started too! I have a bit more to lose than you do, but support is GREAT! Feel free to add me :)
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Jayneopopsidoodle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back. I lost 18lb here from May to July and then moved house and i've ate way to much so restarting today. Add me as I log daily :) xx
  • jessiekins123
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend too! I'm 31 and just started on here a few weeks ago. I've lost a few pounds so far (many more to go!), and I think that tracking what you eat every day and having support from others is extremely helpful! Congrats on taking the first step of joining, and I think you'll really like it! :-)
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    glad you are here. friend request sent.
  • readsalot68
    readsalot68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :smile: I have been on less than a week, but the support on here is great and the success stories are motivating and inspirational.