What would the perfect outfit be after your weight loss?

Options
I would love to wear a pair of skinny jeans, tight waisted sweater with stripes, and some snazzy highheels. One day......

Replies

• ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Fitted jeans and a white tank top
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear a top that isn't baggy around my "spare tire" :laugh:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    My Mom outfit - I just want to feel comfortable in a pair of jeans and fitted t-shirt.

Night out - either a spaghetti strap dress with heels, or fitted slacks with a snazzy top.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    sexy lingerie!!!!! :drinker: :heart:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    tank top and skinny jeans w/ heels.
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    a bathing suit that doesnt have a built in skirt or tummy tucker!
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Anything that isn't the color black or dark grey. Color, please! All my tops are black and all my jeans are dark right now. Work clothes are the same. I wore dark brown to work the other day and I kid you not, people were SHOCKED to see m ein anythign other than black. *sigh* I miss you color...come back to me! :smile:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Anything that isn't the color black or dark grey. Color, please! All my tops are black and all my jeans are dark right now. Work clothes are the same. I wore dark brown to work the other day and I kid you not, people were SHOCKED to see m ein anythign other than black. *sigh* I miss you color...come back to me! :smile:

I wear a lot of black, also.... I am afraid people think I'm in mourning or something :laugh:
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    Options
    Hmmm. Shorts. Being able to be confident in those cheerleading style shorts I used to wear as a kid. Anything to expose my thighs. Basically being in a bikini!
  • pressica
    pressica Posts: 361
    Options
    sexy lingerie!!!!! :drinker: :heart:

BUMP!!!! :love:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    A bikini! :smile: Well, for an outfit I would love to wear a dress with tall black boots (the ones that are two tight on my calves). :laugh:
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    A black pencil skirt with a small slit up the front of a leg and a top that stops just below the waistband so that I don't have hide my butt :happy:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    A BIKINI!!! :D and some short shorts too :)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Any FIERCE outfit from the Victoria Beckham Collection.
  • melanieann48111
    Options

I wear a lot of black, also.... I am afraid people think I'm in mourning or something :laugh:

I know what you mean! I have people that tease me about wearing so much black...The sad thing is, I counted my black tank tops this summer and I have 21! 21 BLACK TANK TOPS! Why? Because that's all I will wear in the summer because I'm chunky.

Not this summer, sister!
  • kandyjo
    Options

I know what you mean! I have people that tease me about wearing so much black...The sad thing is, I counted my black tank tops this summer and I have 21! 21 BLACK TANK TOPS! Why? Because that's all I will wear in the summer because I'm chunky.

Not this summer, sister!

NO!!! Not this summer!!!! :drinker: Bring on the color!!!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options

Whatever... you know you'll be struttin' around half naked!! :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Naked as a jaybird. And if I don't look good naked, then I'm not done yet. :laugh:
  • kmoyers
    kmoyers Posts: 18
    Options

Whatever... you know you'll be struttin' around half naked!! :laugh:

If I get down to my weight, heck yeah!! All that work has to pay off..lol
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Naked as a jaybird. And if I don't look good naked, then I'm not done yet. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: