Vita tops

Options
Does anyone eat these? Are they worth the cost?

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about the frozen chocolate ones, I bought them ate one and thought they were disgusting.
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    I've tried them, They are good! I got them at Publix when they were buy one get one free. I really don't think they are worth the money!
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I frequently eat these to satisfy chocolate cravings. Love em.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Does anyone eat these? Are they worth the cost?

I love them. I put strawberries and fat free whipped topping on the chocolate ones for a dessert. They are expensive, so they're not something I eat every day, but I do love them.
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I love them! I get the chocolate, pumpkin, and cornbread ones all the time. The muffins and breakfast sandwiches aren't too bad either.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    mm i love them! definitely not the cheapest thing around but so yummy. The chocolate ones are a good sub for a brownie.
  • hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ! eat the vita tops, all flavors. If you toast them and spray with low calorie butter they're pretty good. The chocolate ones and brownies aren't bad. I order them in bulk on their website.
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate ones and the corn aren't bad. I didn't love the cranberry bran one though.
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just started eating them, last week and I love them. I have had apple crumb and deep chocolate so far and I love both flavors. I bought mine at a local target and Wal-mart and that is the only flavors available to me at this unless I order them on-line. I have only eaten them for breakfast not as a dessert or snack and truthfully, I don't crave anything and I am not hungry until lunch. I skipped my morning snack Thursday because I just didn't want it but I made myself eat my morning snack Friday because I was worreied about being to low on calories. Just had one for breakfast this morning...they are a little pricy but I think they are worth it!! My advice is to buy local if you can and just try one box first. I have an MFP that can purchase the muffins locally and she loves them, that is actually how I heard of them.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    lol guess I'm the only one so far that thought they were gross. I don't remember the price of them honestly lol Maybe I had a bad box but I couldn't even bring myself to finish the one I opened. Even the hubs tried to eat one and it was the same for him.
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the cranberry bran ones for breakfast. It's a nice change from my normal breakfast. I recently tried the deep chocolate one for a sweet snack on the recommendation from a friend. It was very yummy, too. I do normally heat them a little in the microwave, and I think that helps!!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Sweet. Might have to give them a go! :smile:
  • enliven_mal
    enliven_mal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i bought the chocolate ones to curb my cake/chocolate cravings. not an every day thing, but i was a fan :)
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Love em. I go for the sugar free chocolate (sweetener is natural) and I put a tsp of natural peanut butter on top. Heaven for 120 calories :) You can get them online or in the freezer section of Stop & Shop. Drawback: they're very expensive.