Need a friend to join me in my journey.

Options
I am a 25 year old mother of three girls, 4 2 and 3 wks old who goes to school and works part time.
I just started consistently using this site finally a week ago and am loving it but I have no friends on here!
Looking for some people who would be willing to help keep me motivated.
I really need help understanding what kind of exercises or how much I should be doing and what the best foods I could be eating.
Or even just someone to cheer me on or give me a kick in the butt to keep me in motion??
I don't know just looking for someone to go on the journey with me since although my family is supportive, they are not very interested in joining me : (
Thanks for reading!

Replies

• emmalilypad
    emmalilypad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm just starting to use the site a lot too. I've tried to lose weight before, but I've never been very successful. I'm hoping that finding support on here will motivate me to keep working! I'll add you.

We got this.
  • nicoliravioli
    Options
    I'll motivate you if you'll motivate me! I'm a 24 year old first time mom who needs some support, too. We can do this! :)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello there...I'm going to be perfectly honest and say I'm not "the best" when it comes to support...I've been on the site over 405 days and I was much more "active" a year ago than I am now...this year has just been rather tumultuous and...

sorry I want to keep this positive.

There are a LOT of people on this site who are on the same journey as you are. You'll probably get more support from this site than you will the people closest in proximity to you. Sounds strange, but it's true.

Feel free to add me if you wish. (That goes for anyone else reading this too). I try to respond to "milestones" that are automatically posted to your wall, such as logging in for "x" number of days in a row or losing "y" number of pounds, but sometimes those get away from me before I have the chance to.
  • megziejo
    megziejo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a nearly 36 yr old mama of 2 girls, 10 and 7 and I Work full time I've lost 50 on my own and after taking a year off ready to finish and lose the rest. I've got an open diary and log it all, the good and the ugly. :) always looking for positive people.
  • obrendao
    obrendao Posts: 318
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been here for a few weeks now and its great. Welcome!
  • hawaroslan
    Options
    Hi i also new here.. feel free to add me so we can share something that can loose our weight.. :)
  • JustiineMR
    JustiineMR Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the requests!!
  • JustiineMR
    Options
    Anyone else looking for a friend on here?
  • TrinaM07
    Options
    I'm a 38 year old (soon to be 39... waaaaay too soon...lol) stay at home mom... My husband and I have a blended family of 9 children (yes 9, that's right and not a typo...lol) but our 4 eldest are big and grown and we only have 5 at home... (16, 13, 2 yr old twins, and a 3 month old) I've convienced my sister to go on here for added support for myself, but Lord knows I could use all the help I can get...! Not to mention it's nice to have interactions with other Adults...;) So you can feel free to add me if you like ;)
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. I'm 25, married and a mom of a two year old boy, working full time. I log every day (105 days straight today). I'm down 26lbs with about 50 more to go. Good luck to you!
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I could do with a friend :) congratulations on the newborn!!! Your dedicated getting back into weightloss so quickly. I think if I have someone who I can rely on for support and who I can also help motivate it will keep me on track! I'm 26 and a mum of two ( 15 months and 3 1/2 months) so we have some of the same struggles, what with having young children to look after. I only joined last week and so far am doing well but i know what my willpower is like. Feel free to add me and I will try give some support, good luck.
  • JustiineMR
    Options
    Thank you everyone who has helped me, added me & been giving me such great support & encouragement!!
  • yipsx
    yipsx Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!! Please add me :) I'll be REALLY REALLY sweet :D
    THe thing is, I need help and LOTS of help to solve this, okay? :) I just neeeedddd da support ;) wink
    Anyhow, I hope you people can help me- I am SOO new to this site :D (I don't even kno how to ad...)
    I don't want to share any privy info though... feel a bit self conscious *sighD:
    But maybe we could be friends? COMPANY PLEASE!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD