MY FIRST WEIGH-IN!!

Options
So Sunday I felt I needed to weigh myself-usually I feel pretty nervous to do it but I just really wanted to. so i did. and I was down 3 lbs already! I understand some of that is probably water weight but I dont care! WOOHOO!! down to 201.8!!! MAYBE NEXT WEEK I'LL HAVE BROKEN THE 200's!! How exciting!!

But I'm wondering-when I look at my ticker it still says 0lbs lost. is there something i have to do to make it change?

Replies

• nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you need to have your goal weight on there for it to move..check that on tools and ticker not sure if its there been a long time ago that I did mine...great loss and welcome...
  • sierrajade2012
    Options
    you need to have your goal weight on there for it to move..check that on tools and ticker not sure if its there been a long time ago that I did mine...great loss and welcome...

oh awesome I figured it out!-I had my start weight in wrong for some reason!!! Look how pretty it looks now that it doesn't say "0 lb lost"
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    Great loss & welcome to mfp :)
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!