how are we all doing?

Options
i've had 813 calories today, but have put on 2.5 pounds these last couple of days gaahh

how about yourselves? :)

Replies

• lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I have had 930 calories and i'm working on my water. :)
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Hi there! I'm doing well as far as calories and food go but I'm not feeling too hot. I was just wondering why actually. I have a dull headache and my tummy is a bit unsettled. *sigh* Very strange since I've been eating the same all week and this is the first it hit me. Other than that, I'm proud of myself for doing so well this week! Yay!
  • Jazjazjaz
    Options
    oooh i understand. same as me yesterday and day before!!
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    Options
    The water is hard actually, I never knew how little I drank till now. Well of water.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I've had 780 calories so far today and am on my 6th glass of water..is it possible to drink to much water?
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    I mean I have 780 calories left lol
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    Hi there! I'm doing well as far as calories and food go but I'm not feeling too hot. I was just wondering why actually. I have a dull headache and my tummy is a bit unsettled. *sigh* Very strange since I've been eating the same all week and this is the first it hit me. Other than that, I'm proud of myself for doing so well this week! Yay!

Yep me too. I'm not feeling so great myself! My stomach is killing me - and it's not hunger. I've had a few headaches the past couple of days but curious if that's not because of my contacts or something. Or maybe a bug going around . . .. just what I need.
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Oh my gosh, Mouseme! I'm laughing about this...I know what you mean! I have no problem getting my daily allowance of wine or beer in but WATER? Ugh. I force it down. BAH!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    Oh my gosh, Mouseme! I'm laughing about this...I know what you mean! I have no problem getting my daily allowance of wine or beer in but WATER? Ugh. I force it down. BAH!

speaking of wine and beer...the weekend is coming and Im supposed to be going out for drinks..ugh but i dont know what to doo
  • caspercrix
    Options
    I'm good on my water but have never realized how hard it is to find a decent snack to eat in house with 3 kids and a hubby with a sweet tooth. Fighting my hunger with allI have but the apple fruit pie things are eye balling me and calling my name. Temptation is a nasty thing....sooooo hungry and it's not like I haven't eaten....I'm just never pleasantly full anymore
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I am opposite. I love water and drink it all throughout the day without problem. It's that daggum chocolate that kills me LOL!
  • melanieann48111
    Options

Yep me too. I'm not feeling so great myself! My stomach is killing me - and it's not hunger. I've had a few headaches the past couple of days but curious if that's not because of my contacts or something. Or maybe a bug going around . . .. just what I need.

Oh no! I didn't even think about it possibly being a bug. I did stop drinking soda 3-4 days ago but I'm still getting caffeine in the form of coffee. Maybe that has something to do with it? We are not allowed to get sick, people! :noway:
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    ive had 560 of my 1530 goal. I just ate a lean cuisine - panini. it was very yummy. however, since starting I have been eating natural foods mostly made by me so my sodium has been very low. the LC had over 700 mg sodium and now im regretting my choice. oh well, cant do anything about it now - i hope i can drink water and flush some of that out (?)
  • ammayse
    ammayse Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have had 540 calories today and drank almost 2 large bottles of smart water (23.8 fl oz.). Doesn't seem like many calories but I had a v8 for breakfast and a glass of warm tea before lunch. Then had a ginger garlic chicken lean cuisine with baked lays chips.
  • melanieann48111
    Options

speaking of wine and beer...the weekend is coming and Im supposed to be going out for drinks..ugh but i dont know what to doo

I allow myself alcohol 1 night a week now because I never stop with just one drink. Sad but true for me. I figure this is a lifestyle and I have to allow myself a bit of wiggle room or I'll end up binging on something and wreck it all. I give myself Friday nights for a "cheat" meal and some drinks with friends and then I'm all ready to go for the next week.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options

Take a look at this article, its what I use religiously when I want to booze it up within my calorie limit:
    http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=893
  • melanieann48111
    Options

I allow myself alcohol 1 night a week now because I never stop with just one drink. Sad but true for me. I figure this is a lifestyle and I have to allow myself a bit of wiggle room or I'll end up binging on something and wreck it all. I give myself Friday nights for a "cheat" meal and some drinks with friends and then I'm all ready to go for the next week.

Also, just to clarify, I was on Weight Watchers priot to joining this site and lost 15 pounds doing the Friday night "off" plan. It's never given me a problem and I think it keeps me on track and not feeling deprived.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add: I usually will get a gin with soda water, twist of lemon. It might be an aquired taste, but I love gin and can handle the drink. Try vodka if not.
  • melanieann48111
    Options

Take a look at this article, its what I use religiously when I want to booze it up within my calorie limit:
    http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=893

Thanks for the article! Good stuff there.
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Forgot to add: I usually will get a gin with soda water, twist of lemon. It might be an aquired taste, but I love gin and can handle the drink. Try vodka if not.

Wow...you're the man. If I drank gin I would fall off my chair.:laugh: