Needs Friends to Motivate!

Options
Hey guys! I joined a couple months ago & haven't really used this much at all. I am hoping to find some more friends to help motivate me in eating healthier & exercising more! Any support welcomed!

Replies

• KaySaver
    KaySaver Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Need some support on this end as well, can give support too!
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Friend me! We can definitely try and support each other!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Sogo,

Welcome back! I'd be happy to encourage you on your road to healthier living! Wishing you the very best! You can do this!!!

Cathy
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    both of you can add me i'm on here everyday!!!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you would like. The more support the better:-)
  • ridge1980
    ridge1980 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am on here several time a day. :)
  • htherrien0406
    Options
    I just posted on here too! Add me and we can help motivate each other!:happy:
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Add me if you want everyone!!
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you can add me :smile:
  • Wicked_Mango
    Options
    :) Heyy!!
    I could use any and all support as well, Friend me and I'll help you as well :D
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love some active friends!! :) I am just getting back to college and am hoping to get myself back on track after slipping backwards during the summer!!
  • JellyBeanCat
    Options
    I also need motivation. I hate being so disciplined. But, I know that I need to be more health conscious.
  • dsylam1982
    dsylam1982 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to ADD me if you would like, I am on here daily! : )
  • Lisha_R
    Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I can use a friend. This is going to a awhile so friends are the key.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; you may not always like what I say but it will always be in the spirit of support, encouragement and an effort to help you reach your goals.

I've been at both ends of the weight spectrum; anorexic at age 16; over weight most other times. I only made it to a normal weight (lost 35 lbs) at age 38 and kept it off until last year when we had a lot of changes in our lives (moving, building a house, living out of a hotel, working out of the hotel, etc). I am back on the wagon and have taken off 5 of the 12 lbs I gained last year and would be more than happy to help you (and anyone else) through your weight loss journey. I am physically fit and have run the Warrior Dash for the last 2 years (it was loads of fun). Oh, and did I mention I'm married to a certified personal trainer and nutritiousnest? or he was before he retired.
  • roxyj0mar
    roxyj0mar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. I'm looking to lose 10-15 pounds. Looking for friends.
  • mawmawandlovingit
    mawmawandlovingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    First day back, setting goals for Christmas time.......anyone can add me for support ( I need lots right now also)!
  • msgouker1
    Options
    Hi guys, well I've had this for awhile and im just getting back into working out and eating healthy, after a wedding and 2 trips to the beach this summer i have fallen off the wagon...Just need some extra motivation and support!!
  • lbeaty77
    Options
    Hi all! Any of you guys can add me as well. I am new to this site but have been eating good and exercising for the past 5 weeks. Down 20 pounds and 20 total inches lost!! I still need motivation though. :-))
  • Araub602
    Options
    I need motivation too! I joined MFP a couple months ago and was doing really well. I am a rugby player and the season ended and I became lazy. I need to get back on the wagon and lose about 20 pounds. I have ballooned up in the last couple of months. Who wants to motivate me too????