No Pudge Fat-Free Brownies!

Options
food_junkie
food_junkie Posts: 434
Ingredients:

2 Tbs No Pudge! Fat Free Fudge Brownie mix - any flavor
1 Tbs fat free vanilla yogurt

Directions:

1. In a custard cup, coffee cup or other small microwave safe container, mix 2 Tbs. No Pudge! Fudge Brownie Mix and 1 Tbs. fat free vanilla yogurt.
2. Microwave on High for 1 minute.
3. Enjoy!!

94 cal, 0 gms fat, 2 points

I posted a recipe for Yum Yum Brownie Muffins the other week, but I have to say this is my new fave! I love that you can make single servings because we all know how tough it can be to resist a whole tray of brownies! I've been looking everywhere for the No Pudge Fat Free Brownie mix and finally saw it today when I was leaving my job at the pharmacy in Homeland! I bought the original today and I think I might go pick up the cappuccino or mint flavor one! Hope you guys like it! If this has been around forever and I'm just slow (which could be possible ahaha) ignore me. :smile:

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Ingredients:

2 Tbs No Pudge! Fat Free Fudge Brownie mix - any flavor
    1 Tbs fat free vanilla yogurt

Directions:

1. In a custard cup, coffee cup or other small microwave safe container, mix 2 Tbs. No Pudge! Fudge Brownie Mix and 1 Tbs. fat free vanilla yogurt.
    2. Microwave on High for 1 minute.
    3. Enjoy!!

94 cal, 0 gms fat, 2 points

I posted a recipe for Yum Yum Brownie Muffins the other week, but I have to say this is my new fave! I love that you can make single servings because we all know how tough it can be to resist a whole tray of brownies! I've been looking everywhere for the No Pudge Fat Free Brownie mix and finally saw it today when I was leaving my job at the pharmacy in Homeland! I bought the original today and I think I might go pick up the cappuccino or mint flavor one! Hope you guys like it! If this has been around forever and I'm just slow (which could be possible ahaha) ignore me. :smile:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    This looks yummy. I've never tried No Pudge! brownie mix, but I keep eyeing it. I'll have to try! Thanks for the recipe!
  • ssheldon318
    ssheldon318 Posts: 25
    Options
    They are surprisingly good for being "healthy" borwnies!