Not so new...

Options
Hi everyone.
I'm not exactly new... I used MyFitnessPal last year and was mildly successful. Somehow got off track and am back to start my journey over.
I would love to keep some weight-loss buddies on here to make me feel less alone in this.

Replies

• Citygirlx210
    Citygirlx210 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi....I am a newbie to the posting portion of this, and am trying to get back on track. I just tried to install my ticker.......can you verify that you can see it? I thought I knew what I was doing......but looks weird on my end....... :smile:
  • dollface_x3
    Options
    Your ticker looks fine to me!
  • Citygirlx210
    Citygirlx210 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you.....I am not sure what I did the first time but it didn't work...... I can see it now too. Thanks for the feedback.

In my current journey I am trying the South Beach Diet.......I wouldn't say 100%, but with my type two diabetes it is crucial that I make some lifestyle changes before it is too late. It doesn't help with a carb crazy husband and 18 year old growing boy at home. I have no trouble with the foods on the diet, but having trouble staying out of "their" food...... :frown:
  • dollface_x3
    Options
    Yeah, I know how that is. I'm currently the only person in my house dieting so there's tons of not so diet friendly food around the house. Definitely makes it tougher.
  • shazreaney
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Well this is all very new to me so here goes! Getting married in 4 months in Mexico and after finding out i have an under-active thyroid i couldnt understand why my weight had gone up...So something had to change! Completely changed my eating habits and training everyday, so here's hoping!!
    Would love to meet some friends so im not doing this all on my own as im sure you know how hard it is! Hope its all going well for everyone? Any tips??