All the baby weight is gone...Lots of before/after pics!

Options
HeavyLiftGirl
HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
I had a baby last August, and a year later, I have lost all and more of what I wanted to lose, and have really shaped my body. I am not quite were I want to be because I want more muscle, but still feel very proud of myself and wanted to share.
Plus-- my MFP friends have encouraged me to post my success, so here it is. : )

My start 9 months pregnant and 23lbs heavier:
35jhwrm.jpg

3 months post-parturm, then after with Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred:
357osgk.jpg

After Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones:
2uz72c7.jpg

Mid Jillian Michael's 6-Pack in 6 Weeks (taken yesterday):
2s7et93.jpg

Replies

• mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Im 36 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and this is great motivation - thanks!
  • laurenmdaley
    laurenmdaley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations, you look fantastic!
  • SallyRamona
    SallyRamona Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am currently pregnant (27 weeks) with my first and I love to see mommy success stories...especially ones with tum shots. You look wonderful.
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look really and truly fantastic! You should feel very proud! :smile:
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Thanks! I feel very accomplished. : )
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look fabulous!
  • tara_jm
    tara_jm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look awesome!
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration, I've been toying with the thought of getting the 30 day shred DVD and your pictures of before and after are amazing, you've just convinced me. Congratulations, you look amazing.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration, I've been toying with the thought of getting the 30 day shred DVD and your pictures of before and after are amazing, you've just convinced me. Congratulations, you look amazing.

Thanks. :)

It's a GREAT video. Everyone I know that is trying to lose weight, I recommend it. Both my mother and sister have lost a good amount of weight from that video, too.
    I did Level 1 for a week, Level 2 for two weeks, and Level 3 for one week = 30 days total.
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • israelichick
    Options
    wow you did an amazing job!!!! You look incredible!!!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Thank you! Like I said-- I still am toning and building muscle in my stomach and shoulders, but at least for now, I can wear a bathing suit and not be embarrassed. :smile:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm in the same boat - I had a baby about 7 months ago, lost all 30 pounds gained and then some and am working at tonight my core currently. I'm a little over halfway through 6w6p. I wore a bikini in public for hte first time over the weekend.
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You're adorable!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Great job! I'm in the same boat - I had a baby about 7 months ago, lost all 30 pounds gained and then some and am working at tonight my core currently. I'm a little over halfway through 6w6p. I wore a bikini in public for hte first time over the weekend.

Good for you! It feels amazing to wear a bikini again. I never thought I would ever get there.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! you look fabulous!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    You look amazing...did you have a C-Section also?
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! U look great!! Such a motivation!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...did you have a C-Section also?
    I am curious on this ? too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!