I think I broke the plateau!

Options
I think after 6 weeks I finally broke the plateau.... by 0.2 pounds. :) Tiny step, but something, right?! ;)

Replies

• WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Well done! I think a lot of us lose in chunks and then not at all for a while. Hopefully the ball will be rolling again for you now.
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am at the same place. I lost 4 kgs (9 lbs) in 2 months after joining MFP. But the weight has stopped falling. I guess I just have to keep on.
  • laurenframp
    laurenframp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ha I am at the exact same point ^ I lost 4kg in about a month though, and for the last two weeks or so nothing has been happening. I am determined to see a lower number on the scales tomorrow. I can almost feel that its going to be good...well i really hope so haha im sick of starving!
  • cominupmilhouse
    cominupmilhouse Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Did you change something specific that made you start losing again? If so, what was it?

Congrats!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    yeah..dish. What worked? ha! Finally someone posting about breaking one..instead of being stuck in one.
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    Honestly, the only thing I did was start taking a different multivitamin with metabolism booster (one a day) and drinking more water.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!