Newbie :)

Options
Hi Im Vanessa from Wisconsin...Today I decided to start a food journal. I know what I eat is unhealthy and contributes a lot to my weight gain. Hopefully this will help me...

Replies

• tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome, You have come to a good place. There is a lot of support here for you. I have been on here almost a year.I would have to say that this is the longest i have done something like this. I am very committed and log on here every day and I give my friends support!! I love it, I have meet some amazing people that give me lots of support!! :bigsmile:

Good luck to you in your journey !! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I am a Newbie as well!! I started tracking only a week ago. I have lost 5.4 lbs already...and loving it!!!! I am addicted to the program! I love entering new foods and exercises to see what benefits I can get! Good Luck! I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!!!
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Neighbor (I'm in Minnesota), welcome to MFP. Most people on here are very supportive and offer good advice. Feel free to add me.
  • Jenni677
    Jenni677 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie from Wisconsin, too! Not always the best state to be healthy in when it's known for beer and cheese. But at least there is lots of healthy stuff from the farmers this time of year! Feel free to add me, too.