Back to MFP...looking for support!

Options
Hello all,
I had a lot of luck in the short time I used MFP back about 6 months ago. Lost 9 pounds fairly easily, but can't for the life of me remember why I stopped tracking. But here I am to give it another go! (Especially since the initial weight loss is now gone...)

So, while being fit and trim would be AWESOME, I'm looking to just have more energy, be healthier, and avoid the weight-related health problems that affected other women in my family as they get older. Need to lose about 60-70 lbs. to get in a healthy BMI range.

Would love to connect with others to help each other stay on track!

Replies

• 118R3volution
    Options
    Anyone can add me up as a friend. =) Lets work together!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend; I do know what its like. This time around I am only trying to lose a little bit of weight I gained after a big upheaval in my life last year. But I had lost 35 lbs (5 pant sizes) in 6 months (healthy) and kept it off for 4 years. It motivates me to motivate others and keeps me on track when I know others are "looking" at my journal (yes my journal is open to friends for that exact purpose). If you know what I'm eating (and if I bite it, I write it)...then I'm more apt to stay ON PLAN! :)
  • lifelover12
    lifelover12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Trying to find motivating friends on here myself. I'm at stay at home mom of a toddler and infant which makes it sometimes a challenge to have a set work out plan. My goal is to continue Insanity 5 days a week, stick to the diet and loose this weight.
    Please feel free to add me as well.
  • amy4586
    amy4586 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like, we have a pretty close weight loss goal :-)
  • nmleisa
    nmleisa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...i've been active on here for about a month and am feeling so much better...both health wise and mentally! :) I'm a stay at home mom with a 1st grader and a 16 month old and want to lose 80lbs... :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm all for adding I actually have a mild MFP addiction.
  • liquidjem
    liquidjem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well if you like. I too had initial success with MFP right before my wedding (which was almost one year ago) and then after a few set backs (lost my job, trying to go back to school, etc) I fell off the wagon. I didn't gain all of my weight back, but some of it and now I am trying to get back into the swing of things again! Good Luck!
  • TheRealJigsaw
    TheRealJigsaw Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some friends during this journey. Feel free to add me up.
  • Klitzman4
    Klitzman4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes you can also add me if you like I have just about that much weight to lose also.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've just come back too and I'm looking for some new friends. I'm here for you! Let's do this...
  • krisc15
    krisc15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i'll friend you. i'm all about support!
  • meliireyes
    Options
    Need support ASAP :(!!!!!!!
  • meliireyes
    Options
    ANY CHALLENGE TO GET ON TRACK? SOMBODY?
  • kburnslicsw
    Options
    I am back as well. Lost 30 pounds from 3/20 to 6/20, then basically took the summer off--so hard to track with being out all the time and not having full control of what's around. Good news is, I only gained back a few pounds! Looking forward to getting my schedule back on track and doing regular tracking of my food!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend if they wish
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. :)
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    I'm back too! You can add me :)
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. My story is very similar to yours. I think the support you receive makes all the difference. This time around I'm adding as many friends as possible. I need all the motivation I can get!

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • lnblythe
    Options
    I have been off and on MFP. Was doing really well and felt great until a few weeks ago when I took my son to Florida for a week's vacation. When I got back I lost motivation, telling myself I'll start Monday and well today is Monday and I am ready to get back into a routine!! Would love the motivation, encouragement and support of other MFP users and give it back to you as well!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    if you are active on MFP and, of course, in real life, then i'm a good friend for you! add me :)