2»

Replies

• paperducks
    Options
    Request sent! :D
  • ejudd13
    ejudd13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You sound like me just today. My daughter and I joined about 9 months ago and did really well the first few months, then slacked off. I know that tracking helps me so much and also walking everyday with my neighbor. Otherwise I would have put on all of what I lost this year...(12 lbs..., put on 3 or 4 back on) but pretty happy with that, since my whole life has been a weight battle. Anyway, my daughter and I talked about it this weekend and resolved to start tracking again and just concentrate on losing 10 lbs. Thats about all she has to lose, while I probably have more like 40 lbs to lose. So if you need to vent to me I am most understanding and will help you any way I can...
  • mawmawandlovingit
    mawmawandlovingit Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Back today after several months away.....feel free to add me (anyone else also)!
  • MinigirlKd
    Options
    It's hard to stay focused I find, but I really need to get back on track so that I can feel better about myself and have more energy.
    I am exhausted all the time and this makes me feel even more down...
  • 4rick
    4rick Posts: 23
    Options
    I too have been on here for awhile but I just used the tracking feature. Thought I could go it alone, but now I am wanting friends on here for support. As I read others posts I realize that we all have common struggles, I am not the only one that has difficulties trying to reach a healthy lifestyle. I will send you a friend request and offer support and encouragement, and anyone else who reads this and would like to add me, please feel free.
  • ejudd13
    ejudd13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well my daughter and I are back at it again. It has been 3 or more months for me and I wasn't consistent then, but the good news is that I have not gained any weight since then. I do walking everyday and started aquanautics, which I love. Eating the right things as usual is a problem for me. As I have gotten older, I seem to crave sweet things. Not good for a diabetic. Anyways, my daughter started tracking a few days ago, so she shamed me into tracking again. I know it works, because it makes you accountable for what you put in your mouth and will make you think twice before eating something not planned. Well here's to good tracking!!!
  • jeanamarshall84
    Options
    Looking gor support buddies. I need thst extra push and someone to say hey why haven't u logeged in today and I can do the same fir. If you are looking for domeone to talk to I'm your girl. I want to get healthy and drop the weight. I just dropped a pants size and I'm ready to work hard and lose more so if you are looking for a friend to help motivate n push u add me
  • jeanamarshall84
    Options
    I just want to apologize for not spell checking before I posted sorry about that.:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    Hi, you or anyone else pleaae feel free to add me. I've been here about a month now and I'm feeling the effect that friends who help and encourage have in the success of mfp. I've met quite a few friends here and we encourage one another and log in Daily ! Again if you'd like to add me as a friend, feel free to do so .. Joe...