HEllo

Options
HI Everyone I actually found the myfitnesspal app on my Ipod on the 8th of January and began using it, since then i have lost 3lbs just by typing in what i was eating and keeping track did make it a lot easier. I am actually super motivated right now and am glad that at least I am able to get online and keep track of my improvements and daily intakes. Hopefully it will continue to go well. My goal is 40 lbs to by May. Wish me luck any advice is very appreciated.

443180.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• 2bthinagain
    Options
    HI Everyone I actually found the myfitnesspal app on my Ipod on the 8th of January and began using it, since then i have lost 3lbs just by typing in what i was eating and keeping track did make it a lot easier. I am actually super motivated right now and am glad that at least I am able to get online and keep track of my improvements and daily intakes. Hopefully it will continue to go well. My goal is 40 lbs to by May. Wish me luck any advice is very appreciated.

443180.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good luck hun,.....
  • cnbenton
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Sounds like you are already doing great!
  • mistyreed82
    Options
    Welcome...and GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    I did the same thing :) My sister showed me the app and i loved it, now I'm enjoying the online tools as well :)
  • meliza
    meliza Posts: 5
    Options
    thanks..i'm kind of excited this made it a little easier and more of gradual change then doing a drastic change that usually doesn't last