Groupon deal for Bodybugg

Options

Replies

• girllovedcupcakes
    girllovedcupcakes Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I saw that but it seems like it would be a pain to wear, especially since I don't want people to see me wearing it all the time : /
  • beckie32536
    beckie32536 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth: I wore a BB for ~3yrs almost all the time. I recently decided to switch to a fitbit and the calorie expenditure and step count estimates seem to be within the ballpark of the BB.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have the Body Media Fit, which is pretty much the same thing. Once summer came around, I too, didn't want to have the contraption on my arm all the time especially wearing short sleeves, tanks, etc. Someone here mentioned that they tuck it into the side of their bra. I started doing this and haven't noticed much of a difference from when it is on my arm. I do put it on my arm when I workout. Just thought I would mention that bit of info since I found it helpful to me.
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    I have the Body Media Fit, which is pretty much the same thing. Once summer came around, I too, didn't want to have the contraption on my arm all the time especially wearing short sleeves, tanks, etc. Someone here mentioned that they tuck it into the side of their bra. I started doing this and haven't noticed much of a difference from when it is on my arm. I do put it on my arm when I workout. Just thought I would mention that bit of info since I found it helpful to me.

^^^ This.. I haven't tried it yet but read it in some of the reviews on Amazon. Said to just tuck it in on the left side and it works just as good :happy: I don't have the problem of it showing since my arms are HUGE and there is no way I'm wearing short sleeves :grumble:
  • JhKd
    JhKd Posts: 20
    Options
    I saw Costco had BodyMedia Fit's for $99.00 yesterday also.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    does not ship to canada:frown: