The goal is good shape... twigs are over rated!

Everybody, and every body is built different. I don't hold a lot of stock in BMI, it really doesn't take different body builds into account. Myself for example, I look almost sickly at 115, and I'm only 5'2. My ideal weight is about 120, which is in normal range. I naturally have a more athletic build, and my muscles tone very easily. I'm looking friends who are not as focused on every pound, but improving their overall shape. I think women are meant to have a little shape, twigs are over rated ;) If you agree, lets be friends, and do this together!

Replies

• roxyj0mar
    roxyj0mar Posts: 18 Member
    Same here. Height, weight, goal weight. I'll never be a twig, and wouldn't want to anyway.
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    I am just trying to be as healthy as I can be:drinker:
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • leslie0422
    leslie0422 Posts: 108 Member
    I feel the same way. Add me as a friend if you like. I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs but would love to get down to about 120 but not any smaller. I like my curves.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    I am 5'1, and when I did get down to between 110-115 lbs (years ago :( ) I was told I looked like a bobble head, lol. Like my head would tip my tiny frame over, lol. My ideal is about 120 as well. I totally agree - TWIG IS OUT! :D
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 229 Member
    I'm 5'1" (at a push) I will never be skinny but want to be a more toned (and thinner) me - no twigs allowed!

Friend request sent