Options

Replies

• FrauHausMaus
    Options
    WOW!!! You look awesome!!! :bigsmile:
  • MariahHubert
    MariahHubert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great difference! keep it up!!!!
  • headertone
    Options
    Wow!! Great results!!! Keep it up...I was debating on whether to try the 30 day shred myself, and you have definitely inspred me...Thanks...
  • 55AngelH55
    55AngelH55 Posts: 117
    Options
    you can't be serious.
    I will start this TODAY.
    Thank you SO much.
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    DANG this is only after day 7?????? I can notice a HUGE difference! Way to go!! Stick with it and imagine what you will look like on day 30!

I'm on day 18 today and I feel a bit smaller in the stomach but I don't notice as much of a difference in pictures. :\

Thanks for the motivation!
  • caramel1920
    Options
    I'm starting today, thanks for the inspiration. Due to medical issues I haven't worked out in like a month and I am so scared about how much this workout is gonna suck, but I have to get back to it!:drinker:
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You look great!
  • Amy510w
    Amy510w Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing Ripped in 30 - and I do Jazzercise on a very regular basis...was training to be an instructor (until I had surgery - so postponed for a bit)...and I thought I was going to DIE when I did this one day last week. OMG! I have since done it 3 more times...I do Jazzercise 4 days a week so I am trying to incorporate this...Tomorrow I do "day 4" and this week I am striving to do this video at least 3 more times this week so I can start 2nd week - Level 2. I am looking forward to looking "ripped"!!
  • birdieandkenadi05
    birdieandkenadi05 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I AM STARTING THIS TODAY!! AWESOME RESULTS!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    WOW! You can really see the difference! I bought the DVD several months ago and just attempted to restart it again today. I only made it through the first 10 minutes but thanks to your pictures I feel motivated to try it again tomorrow morning and every weekday morning for the next 30 days.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Keep it up - you're doing great!

I'm on day 19 today & LOVING IT. I do my workout at 5:00 a.m. every day and it's better than a cup of coffee for getting me going in the morning. LOVE the way my body is feeling.

I was scared to start, thinking I wouldn't be able to hang. But I'm sure glad I jumped in anyway. Now I'm wondering what to try after I'm done with day 30. Ripped in 30 sounds fun.

Again, great job!
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    great job!!! i weigh myself every week....so i actually ended up weighing myself after day 4 of this...and had already lost 3 pounds! excited to see what happens this week! :happy:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, you look awesome. I have the tape but have been afraid to start because I have fibromyalgia, but I think I will start it anyway even if I only do 10 mins and work my way up it is better then nothing....thanks for sharing
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WAAAAAHOOOO!!!! Awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kymwho
    Options
    You've inspired me to start it again tonight!! I messed up my knee the first go around..However, I did have results in ONE week as well!! Thanks!!
  • JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!! I can't believe the change in such a small timeframe! Great work! You have definitely pumped me up some more to do this. I bought my DVD last night and starting it tonight!
  • Kymwho
    Options
    The key thing is to MEASURE every week with 30DS!! Neck, bust, arms, waist, hips, thighs!! You might not see it on the scale...but you'll see it in your body!! However, your before and after pic speaks for it's self!! Awesome!
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    Wow! That's just 7 days! I am ordered the dvd! I can't wait to start it now after seeing that! :) Awesome!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You rock! This made me go take measurements. I am on day 20 and feel pretty down today because I have actually gained 2 pounds but I just took my measurements... I am down 2 inches! I measured 5 times to make sure I was not tricking myself. I gotta take some pics like you did. Thanks for the motivation. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's amazing after just 7 days!! Congrats!

I started Ripped in 30, and had been losing weight but no inches - till I realised that Ripped was specifically that.. and my muscles can't really get ripped when they're encased in all this fat :P
    So I'm definitely restarting 30DS when I get the all clear from the docs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!