Progress pics-90 days

Options
I started 91 days ago from today. I've had some bad days, but after a bad day, I push through to the next day. It's worked for me so far, and I hope it continues working. I try to net ~1400 cals a day. Some days I eat back exercise calories, some days I don't. I do go to the gym at least 5-6 days a week. I do run/walk intervals for 2-3 miles or elliptical for 30 mins, and lift weights. Anyways, heres my progress pictures. I've lost 44 pounds so far, and still have about another 100 to go. I'm embarrassed to post these since I still look like that, but I'm proud of myself for sticking to this. And I just wanted to show all of the people out there it is possible. And, I love reading these success stories. Personally, it gives me motivation.

?ui=2&ik=015fcfcb4a&view=att&th=1394525c99d9e43a&attid=0.0&disp=thd&zw

Replies

• KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love success stories and pics too! I am unable to ee your pic though. I dont know how to add pics on here or i would love to do a before and today pic.
  • 4myhealth77
    4myhealth77 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Ive been doing this for almost exactly ninety days now and only lost 20lbs! Youre doing awesome!
  • jchris92
    Options
    ahh trying to fix it. but for now heres this

maybe this will work?
    48b274a4.jpg
  • epmck11
    epmck11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! Keep up the good work!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    MAGNIFICENT! What a transformation! Very inspiring!
  • jchris92
    Options
    Thank you all! The funny thing is that although I've dropped two sizes, I couldn't yell the difference in the mirror. That is why everyone needs to make sure they take progress pics! It'll discourage you if you don't :)
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 40 lost so far. Can see a difference. Keep up the great work.You definitely give me motivation. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!