What is everyone's favourite way to work out?

Options
I was just wondering what seems to work for everyone as far as a workout regime?

Replies

• CAworkout
    CAworkout Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy group exercise classes at the gym. I've made friends there and it's a great way to stay motivated and accountable. It makes it really hard to make excuses to not go b/c people always ask where I was if I miss a class. Make whatever you do a part of your daily routine. I normally pack a gym bag and go straight from work to the gym so I don't get tempted to be lazy at home.
  • LizzieLove
    Options
    I usually turn on one of those tapes called "10 minute workout." I lost 5 pounds doing that last month. (since I couldn't get out of the house and run) or I just turn on some music and dance while I'm doing other things. :)
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'm a zumba instructor and teach 9 classes a week. If I didn't participate in group fitness I would have NEVER done it. I would get on the treadmill and go 10 minutes and it would feel like agony. The community fitness is the way to go for me. :)
  • ghostdivatonya
    ghostdivatonya Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I dance 5 Nights a week in my kitchen. Cardio for 1 hour and sit ups and tone for about 15 min.

I do not like to exercise. So I play music and shake my booty off!
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba! It's so much fun and I burn like 500 calories a class.
    Other days I do a mix of weight machines and elliptical or stair master.
  • abbie38
    Options
    I listen to music in the kitchen while I cook. Today it's bollywood to keep my feet going :)
  • danielleleee
    Options
    I LIKE THE ELEPTICAL. EVEN IF YOU JUST DO A MILE A DAY (ABOUT 20 MINUTES) YOU STILL SEE AND FEEL RESULTS. I DON'T PARTICULARY LIKE WEIGHTS WHILE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT.. JUST WHEN TONING.. BECAUSE LIFTING WEIGHTS YOU WIL GET IN SHAPE BUT YOU WON'T LOSE WEIGHT........
    SO.. ELEPTICAL OR TREAD MILL.. WORKS GREAT.
  • vernard
    Options
    I have been doing interval running and also crossfit....you can check out each workout of the day on the website www.crossfit.com. It has helped me and my wife in a huge way as far as losing wt and gaining muscle strength and endurance.
  • nehptune
    nehptune Posts: 138
    Options
    i love group exercise classes, like cardio kickboxing, great for motivation

and i really really love yoga, all types, but especially any kind of power/vinyasa yoga that really builds up some heat. great stuff!
  • abbie38
    Options
    Ooh, I love kickboxing. I'd like to fit a class in during the week!

373158.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter