When did you start noticing a change?

Options
I'm curious to how different sizes/types of people lost weight. Everyone is different! But it's motivating to hear someone is having success.

Replies

• LisaNBorchers
    Options
    I have been at it for a month now...trying not to get discouraged. I have lost 2 only pounds. I do notice a change in how my clothes are fitting...I need a new belt:smile:

Its just ingrained in my mind that its the pounds off that is rewarding not the changing shape of my body. I am really trying to purge myself of these thoughts.
  • adahl
    adahl Posts: 3
    Options
    I started noticing change after the second day! you really do lose about 1.5 lbs a week as long as you follow the calorie guidline strictly. and make sure you do the 30 minutes of excercise a day, this really helps!
  • KariM
    KariM Posts: 53
    Options
    Everyone is different -- for me it took 2 weeks to lose anything after starting and I find I lose 5 -7 lbs one week and then nothing for 10-14 days weeks. I started buying smaller clothes about a month and half after I started. In the past 4 months I have lost 30 (I started trying before I signed up here) and 4 inches off my hips and 3 off my waist -- I am currently a bigger standstill, but just keeping plugging away. good luck!