I've learned to control my mouth, HOWEVER....

Options
BeingAwesome247
BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
I haven't learned how to control my facial expressions! LoL

I can keep my mouth shut but the expression on my face gives me away every time and sometimes gets me in trouble!! :ohwell:

Replies

• SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Is this the look?

65xqpx.gif
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Is this the look?

65xqpx.gif

I cant remember that chicks name but she is too damn funny....
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I haven't learned how to control my facial expressions! LoL

I can keep my mouth shut but the expression on my face gives me away every time and sometimes gets me in trouble!! :ohwell:

Me too. One of my friends always calls me out because when someone says something stupid, my mouth will say the right things, I can even keep the condescension out of my voice if I have to, but I probably just got an appalled look on my face that said everything I'm not allowed to say.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Is this the look?

65xqpx.gif

I cant remember that chicks name but she is too damn funny....

jenna Marbles
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I give a mean "implied facepalm"...
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Is this the look?

65xqpx.gif

hahahahaha THE FACE!!
    I have given a certain look yes

Usually it's when I think someone is a moron....I don't even realize I'm glaring or scowling till I take an elbow to the ribs
    I did this Saturday when my friend who is one of those guys who signs up at a gym, is there for 2 weeks and never shows again, tries giving everyone at the bonfire dieting and fitness advice....:huh:
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hey at least you've learned to keep your mouth shut- I have yet to master that one and believe me it gets me in trouble at least weekly. So how did you master that -- I could really, really use some tips. :tongue:
  • ktennesseefan
    Options
    ROFLMAO!! OMG that is soo me!! A friend showed me what she was getting for a new tat...I said, "that's nice" My face said, holy crap you"re getting THAT?!?!?!" lmao She said REALLY, that bad huh?!? hahahaha