Jillian Michaels Flush

Options
erin023
erin023 Posts: 123 Member
Has anyone tried the Jillian Michaels 'lose 5+ lbs of bloat in a week' recipe?

Water, Cranberry Juice, Lemon Juice & Dandelion Root Tea?

I just made a batch, I'm going to try it but I want to know if anyone has tried it and what your experiences are.

Also, what are some other things I could add to make it even more beneficial?

Replies

• alesnie
    alesnie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I tried a version... Didn't use the cranberry juice and instead put some Crystal Light in it only because I didn't have cranberry juice at the time.

It might have worked a little, but probably because you're consistently drinking all of that water. I also didn't do it 100% correctly so that may have been why. I still make a cup of dandelion root tea and put it in a huge container of water with a crystal light packet and drink that throughout the day.

Sorry... I guess I didn't really help much :) .. but it's worth a try! Nothing can guarantee 5 lbs. lost in a week though.
  • Mimacat14
    Mimacat14 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Do you drink that in addition to eating regularly, or do you JUST drink that?
  • erin023
    erin023 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    In addition to eating regularly. It's not like the Master Cleanse where it's a fast, it's just adding it to eating well & exercise.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and try it. Can't hurt to try, but just don't expecting a huge weight loss. If you do lose any weight, it's water weight from decreased bloating. If it doesn't help with bloating or you don't see water-weight loss, then at least you've got a new tasty low-cal drink? Ha. :)
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i tried and i don't think it really worked, but it also can't hurt. might as well try it because it will force you to drink lots of water which is always good :)
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • jenn0113
    jenn0113 Posts: 25
    Options
    I did it back in May and dropped 5 lbs within 5 days. The weight never came back either and it was just the jump start I needed to get me motivated. However, the dandelion root tea was a bit harsh on day 5-7 so when I tried it again last week I only did the tea for days 1-4 and then switched to another tea (you can also try green tea or another tea of your choice) and its been good. I am doing it now strictly to keep me drinking lots of water every day. I didn't lose much this time, maybe 1-2 lbs but I have developed a much better habit of drinking water every day.

Also - if you have chronic heartburn (like me) you may want to avoid the dandelion root tea because it really makes it bad. I didn't know that until after I was done with day 4 this time and now I am in pain.
  • Jasarah
    Options
    I just finished this, doing everything exactly as told and exercising and eating right and only lost half a pound. I do agree that it wasn't harmful at all and I could definitely be in the habit of drinking more water, but this is not what it claims to be.