4 Months Ive noticed a lil difference Ill take that w photos

Mnm1983
Mnm1983 Posts: 52 Member
So this had been a very hard jounery for myself these last past 4 months with lots of change to what I eat and what sorts of workouts Ive done. I am 29 years old and in 7 months will be turning 30 so my goal is to enter my 30's feeling and looking awesome. I know I have a ways to go but I believe I can go it, and with slow results I keep pushing myself everyday harder and harder. As Bob Harper says "Believe In Yourself, Trust The Process, Change Forever"

April 1 2012
before.jpg

August 15 2012
after.jpg

Replies

• sara1215
    sara1215 Posts: 43 Member
    Keep up the good worK, I definitely see a difference
  • Great job! You look wonderful!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    definitely a difference. Keep it up
  • AWESOME Job!!! You can definitely see the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Nice job , keep it up girl . You look beatiful!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    There's a nice difference! Keep rocking it!
  • Mnm1983
    Thank you everyone. The positive words are always motivating esp when results are taking for ever! Luck to everyone else!!!
  • Monalisa85
    Monalisa85 Posts: 31 Member
    I don't know about everyone else but I too was doing all the work but not seeing anything but it does kick in--results, that is. Just keep on keeping on. Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • wow your on your way and you can do this keep up the hard work and work it...
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Good job at the rate your going you can step into your thirties looking Fabulous.....
  • Mnm1983
    I try not to be so hard on myself, I believe it will happen . Over all I am enjoying this journey I had to do on my own, well with the help of MFP. All the stories push me thats for sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!