First Day..... Wish Me Luck : )

Options
Hi ya Everyone!! My name is Wendy and this is my first day on MFP and i plan to stick to this and lose the weigth!!!
i am not total sure how this works so will be thankful for any help and encouragement from other members.

I am 24 living in london work as a barmaid which does not help my weight issue as i have food at work and it aint always the right food....

Add me and lets do this together...

xx

Replies

• Bryt_92
    Bryt_92 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck! :)
  • PerpetualBliss
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • christineastern
    Options
    Hi, this is my first day also. I was on WW for a few months and lost only 5 ponds. I thought I'd give this a try since it actually tracks everything you eat. Any sugesstions on how many calories to alot to breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks?
  • jlopez9707
    jlopez9707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck, I have been on for a week and lost 2 pounds although I was on vacation in Disney. You can do it!
  • terelena
    terelena Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:smile:
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • taanoir
    taanoir Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome :) Less luck more old fashion will power ;)
  • worker51
    worker51 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Milwaukee WI here. This is day 1 (again), I hope this time I can not let other obstacles get in my way.....
  • stacij1
    stacij1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcom Wendy....Good Luck!! :)
  • Blissfulspace
    Blissfulspace Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, Good Luck :happy: its my first day pretty much too, I've been a member for a little while but have have only just started to take control of my weight loss...AGAIN... I cant keep going to way I have been, so really really need to keep things on track this time :ohwell:

Add me and we can do this together :smile:
  • tryinghard71
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck!
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome! wishing you much success! add me if you like.
  • pop_chick1986
    Options
    Good luck!
  • laties860326
    Options
    Me too! I just joined (in the sense that I will actually use the site now!) I have to make the change for my health and happiness. I am huge. 214 pounds/94kgs. Biggest I have ever been. Becoming a lot more active is the goal I have set for myself.
  • EllenW1990
    Options
    Hey, I joined ages ago too but only now i've decided to make a go at it! Good luck! :) xx
  • 118R3volution
    Options
    Good luck! Anyone can add me as a friend if they like. =)
  • bettyboopadoop
    bettyboopadoop Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Wendy! :happy: I'm pretty new to this too, well only started posting tonight!
  • llpleslie
    Options
    You can add me. Good luck! This is a great site and wonderful people.
  • natmt
    natmt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything!! I've been a member for a little while too, but today decided I need to take control of my weight. So here goes...... :)