My own personal 6 week challenge.

Options
I am hiding the scale. I will not weigh or measure for six weeks. Day by day I am going to make it a personal goal to stick to my caloric intake. I have a calendar marked up with various exercises for 6 weeks. I have no goal other than make it the 6 weeks. I want to see if I take scales and such out of the equation..will I do better. I personally think I will. Yay for day 1!

Replies

• tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Great goal.
  • CLShrader2
    CLShrader2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Very nice goal!

I try to weigh in a few times a week just to see how I'm doing. I measure once every 6-8 weeks just to see what I've done. I don't think I could go 6 weeks without checking it my weight though. lol
  • eyestylemom
    eyestylemom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Its going to be very difficult for sure. I have asked my husband to hide the scale so I don't know where it is. Out of sight, out of mind right?! LOL I know I can do it and I know it will get easier as time goes on. Today so far has been great. Did my workout, eating right...one little day at a time. :D
  • Xorknup84
    Xorknup84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on days that I feel fatter or thinner, which usually is about 3-4 times a week! Lol! I think I would dies without being able to actively see how I am doing! I would probably end up heading over to the freight scale in receiving at work if anyone hid mine. Power to you girlie for sticking with you 6 week personal goal!