Renee / Icandoit says hello!!!!

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
Her computer is still down and out....and its been hard to get on her son's with homework etc....

so she says hello and sends her best and will be back soon!!!:happy:

hugs!
Ali.....

(good because I sure miss her!!!):ohwell: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    Her computer is still down and out....and its been hard to get on her son's with homework etc....

so she says hello and sends her best and will be back soon!!!:happy:

hugs!
    Ali.....

(good because I sure miss her!!!):ohwell: :flowerforyou:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I was wondering where she saw. Forgot about her computer.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I was wondering where she was. Forgot about her computer.

Same here. I've missed our afternoon chats.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ali - LOL!!

I thought about her all day yesterday! Glad she is going well!

ROFL!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMBO!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Tell her I miss her. :smile:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Tell Renee "Hi, I miss all her good info"
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Oh no. That friend of her's didn't fix it? I gave him basically a road map on how to do it!

Anyone ever notice the relationship between computers being corrupted by "something" and the presence of children between the ages of 6 and 17? Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why.....

(Kid's aren't stupid, if they know a site is risky, they will use a different computer to access it. And they are devious as all H311!
  • ali106
    Options
    ROLF! well all I know Steve is that my kiddo can find things that amaze me one minute on the puter and then bring it to almost crash state the next....I call him clicky the kid...he's impatient about waiting so he's click, click, click, click constantly(but now that I think of it so is his daddy hmmmm)...he (they) needs his own child proof computer I swear....:wink:

hugs!!!
    Ali

I say we bombard her w/ messages:flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    lol, in my former life (I owned my own small business computer repair service for 5 years), I had a pastor and his wife call me about fixing their computers. Nicest people in the world. When I came over, I realized that they had two teenage sons (one 15 and one 18), I don't want to tell you the kind of smut that was on their machine. I was extremely embarrassed and needless to say, I was a little gentle when telling them that their trojan was caused by....AHEM.... some......questionable material that I found hiding in their web cache. On the way out I pulled the older boy aside and told him, if you're gonna do that stuff, buy your own computer, or learn how to delete your footprints cuz that was just terrible and could have been extremely embarrassing if I had less tact (I know many computer people that have no skills with people at all and would have basically blurted out what he/she found).
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    ok, I just sent my message..I like the idea of bombarding her, I miss her too!
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    say hi and tell her we hope to see her back soon! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I was wondering where she was!! Tell her HI!!! And I miss her!! :happy:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Oh no. That friend of her's didn't fix it? I gave him basically a road map on how to do it!

Anyone ever notice the relationship between computers being corrupted by "something" and the presence of children between the ages of 6 and 17? Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder why.....

(Kid's aren't stupid, if they know a site is risky, they will use a different computer to access it. And they are devious as all H311!

THIS is why there are 3 comps here. One for hubby, MINE, and kids lol. Im anal about my pc, no one touches!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Tell her I miss her, I kept looking for her posts and had no idea where she had gone to. Hope she can get it fixed soon. Thanks for letting us know.:smile: Okay will send her a message:happy:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know. I was just about to e-mail her since we hadn't heard from her in so long. Tell her hi and we miss her.

Tess
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ditto here. Tell her I miss her too and look forward to seeing her posts again.