Any 18-21 year olds looking for friends and support?

Options
2»

Replies

• cambridgegirl309
    cambridgegirl309 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Samantha, 21, looking to loose about 15lbs. Was diagnosed with lupus during my finals and combination of revision/medication/laziness made things go south. Trying to get back on track before starting my masters. Would love motivation/to motivate! Sx
  • jamielane22
    Options
    19 here, feel free to add me, I'll work my way down adding people as I can
  • amymoore12
    amymoore12 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    I'm Alana, 20 and 5'4.5 (Still think I am 5'5 though!) I'm going into my second year of uni in Wales. Starting at 179, I'm now 176, aiming for 135lbs and see where I go from there. Tried the 'healthy lifestyle' for my first year. How naive was I to think I could beat all the student deals on chicken nuggets.. Anyway I'm going to do it the right way and since I'll be living in a house rather than student accommodation hopefully it will make my life a whole lot easier! :)

oh hey there house mate ;)
    No chicken nuggets this year, they are BANNED! haha
  • StarTrekkinDelta
    StarTrekkinDelta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Hollie. I am 18 and aiming for a goal of 120lbs(: Feel free to add me! You've got this, girl!!!!(:
  • keychick25
    keychick25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me you guys! Even you too Joe your post was hilarious lol
  • goodbyerachel
    Options
    I'm 19, gained 30 pounds last year living in the dorms (gahhh, even when trying to eat good!) going into my senior year of university next month. I've completely changed my eating habits and kicked up workouts and am pretty proud of how i have been doing even if the scale hasn't been changing as much as i would like it too.
    Moving in with two of my friends who are carb-loving, junk food crazed skinny girls and I am worried that having that kind of food around will be bad.

Would love some motivation and to support you all as well. Add Me :)
  • Dylex
    Dylex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm on board!

21 and an extra helpful voice wouldn't hurt. Add :)
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    I'm Alana, 20 and 5'4.5 (Still think I am 5'5 though!) I'm going into my second year of uni in Wales. Starting at 179, I'm now 176, aiming for 135lbs and see where I go from there. Tried the 'healthy lifestyle' for my first year. How naive was I to think I could beat all the student deals on chicken nuggets.. Anyway I'm going to do it the right way and since I'll be living in a house rather than student accommodation hopefully it will make my life a whole lot easier! :)

oh hey there house mate ;)
    No chicken nuggets this year, they are BANNED! haha

Never expected to see you around! No defo not! hahahaha. hello :3
  • foxymoxeyxo
    foxymoxeyxo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm Ayana =)
    I'm twenty & a junior. I gained like twenty pounds my freshman year & it sucked, lol. I'm only five feet even. Since April, I've lost a total of seventeen pounds. The first eight were before I got MyFitnessPal....But I've kind of been slacking. I'm at 161lbs now, which is around the weight I was before I started college. I'd like to get down to 150/145 ish. I really just want some motivation to kick these last ten/fifteen pounds before my twenty first birthday (December 4th). It's going to be horrible when I move back to campus next week... Dining hall food... ughhh. So yeah, add me! I'll be very supportive!!!!!
  • RandomPeopleDancin
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lois. I'm 18 and 6'1 tall. I'm looking to lose 60lbs or so.
    Add if you like :D
  • arionaalexis37
    arionaalexis37 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 20 and 5'0. Last year I lost seven pounds and ended up gaining all of the weight back PLUS 1 more pound! My goal this time around is 12 pounds and to maintain the weight. I lost 6 pounds and went from 131 to 126 in the last two weeks and I would like to go down to about 120 and then just work on maintaining and gaining muscle. I am getting nervous because my 21st birthday is coming up in October and I also signed up for a 5k mud run that day AND the Tough Mudder in June. I have a LOT of work to do and enjoy motivating and supporting people and appreciate it back. Add me :)
  • foughtlaw1
    foughtlaw1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Liz and I'm 19 years old, 5'10" and 154 pounds. I'm going to be a sophomore in college this year. I've had this account for a long time but had forgotten that I had it ;). Now I'm trying to lose what I gained second semester of last year (about 10 pounds). I'm always looking for friends and support on here!
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    [deleted by user]