Absolutely Love Tapout XT

Options
Has anyone else tried or completed Tapout XT? I'm on my 3rd week and I am absolutely loving it. I workout a lot and this has made me use muscles that I didn't even know I had. Did I mention I love it? I think that everyone should check it out :).

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Yay. I prefer strength training....like compound lifts with weights....but glad you found something you like. :drinker:
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I've heard about it and want to try. Where did you get it?
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about this...
  • vynnette26
    vynnette26 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Insanity? I thought about getting it but it might be the same.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Insanity? I thought about getting it but it might be the same.

It's not the same at all!! I have done Insanity....and I have done TapOut.....I promise you they are not the same!!
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Just bought it!
  • alexandra0713
    alexandra0713 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started doing some of the workouts last week! They are fun!!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    The best workouts are the ones you love doing!
  • rmillsaps04
    Options
    I love Tap Out! On week 6 now! I love the variety of workouts, and they're difficult but not so hard that I want to give up. I really enjoy the kickboxing aspect of the workouts. The instructor is really good, not annoying like Tony Horton or Shawn T. (I've also done P90X and Insanity - I like Tap Out much more!!)
  • soupreem27
    soupreem27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes I've tried both Insanitys and like someone else said, they r not at all like Tapout.

Someone else had asked where did I buy it from. I think I googled it lol. But I believe u can go to www.tapoutxt.com.