Ladies - Sports Bras?

Options
I need some new sports bras...mainly for running. Looking for a good one that will hold the "girls" in place. Any recommendations? And what's the cost? Thanks!

Replies

• kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    The Fiona by Moving Comfort. About $44.00. Best money I every spent and more comfortable than my regular bra. They are made in bra sizes so whatever you wear normally is the size you should order.
  • ceefin
    ceefin Posts: 16
    Options
    If you can afford it then have a look at Shock Absorber priced £20 - £50 (They're on sale at JJB Sports if you're in the UK) I personally prefer the Champion brand, all on one and seamless. Pricey, but not as expensive as others.
    And yes, you buy your normal bra size but get measured if you've not done so for a while
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I have been wearing the Enell bras. It is fairly decent support but it can be a fairly hot bra to wear. I'm still looking for 1 that gives a similar kind of full compression without being quite so steamy. But it is firm compression for very busty women (DDDD).
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    i'm a huge fan of nike dri fit :)
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    UnderArmour $50-
  • bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kotulak76
    Options
    I have the Moving Comfort - Juno. Love it - a little tricky to get into (the straps fasten in a bit of an odd way), but once I'm in, the girls don't move. First comfortable and effective sports bra I've found.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    The Fiona by Moving Comfort. About $44.00. Best money I every spent and more comfortable than my regular bra. They are made in bra sizes so whatever you wear normally is the size you should order.

I second this one.... Love my Moving Comfort... I have been large busted forever... and this one keeps them firmly in place without making me feel sore or in pain at all :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I have found at Walmart the danskin brand works well for me and they are very Inexpensive. I paid 9 bucks!!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Underarmour compression. True to standard bra sizing but I found I preferred to go a cup size too small and take the pads out.

12064649-origpic-1f67e9.jpg
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I bought a Danskin from Wal-Mart as well, but it seems like it was closer to $15-20. It zips in the front and is easy to get in and out of. Holds the girls in place just find.
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

^^This! I absolutely :heart: :heart: my Moving Comfort bra! :happy:
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I love the Maia by Moving Comfort. For running I like it a bit snugger than I would for cycling or yoga (a 34DD as opposed to a 36D).

I've purchased some at the Big Box Sporting Goods store with a vulgar word in the name, but if you have a hard time finding a good store near you, Title Nine is a online/catalog company that caters to the athletic woman--lots and lots of bras at varying support levels.
  • foranagirl
    foranagirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    under armour makes one that zips in the front - great support for 34D and easy to get in and out of. I own 5 of them. I will not run in anything else.
  • meau67
    meau67 Posts: 6
    Options
    Kohl's has a Champion bra that I (36DD) can wear for high-impact aerobics. When the 30% off rolls around, it helps. I scored one at TJ Maxx for $9.99 this week end. Jockey's high-impact doesn't do the trick.
  • tobielauren
    tobielauren Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    UnderArmour $50-

I LOVE these
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    i'm use it from Old Navy their line Active, very cute, comfy and my girls are in their places.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    A LOT of you are posting bras, but not the size busts they work for. This is important & differential information. Please provide.