steeler fans

Options
Hey sexy STEELER fans! Wanna be friends so we can roll thru this season together? BTW- who is your favorite player of all time? Besides Troy (love love love...) I gotta go with Lambert! BAM!

Replies

• pa_cornpone
    pa_cornpone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend... oh I already am... Hey if you friend her, friend me. Go Steelers!!!!! And I am with you, lg3703, All time favorites: Troy, Jack, Bussie, Mean Joe, Harrison, Porter, Ben.... and I could go on for hours.....
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm completely shocked... are WE the only awesomely smart people on here? ;)
  • tatgirl67
    Options
    Love the Steelers!!! My fav player (besides Troy) has got to be "the bus" and of course Hines Ward. GO STEELERS!!!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Growing up, I was a Steeler's fan with my brother as our miserable Baltimore Colts left. Even with having the Ravens now, can't seem to shake the loyalty of the Steeler's. Haven't been keeping up lately, but maybe having some Steeler friends will get me motivated - would you believe I married one of the few men that actually do NOT watch sports.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THE STEELERS!! Born and raised in Pittsburgh! My favorite player I Got to love all of the Steelers though!
  • tatgirl67
    Options
    Youre not alone, my husband does not watch them either but he does watch it when I am watching the Steelers and even took me to see a game in Pittsburgh!!!
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I looked on here and there is a Steelers Fan group on this site! I joined the site. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!
  • kimmae17
    kimmae17 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    2069_538839673822_3158_n.jpg

huge steelers fan!
  • enb5056
    enb5056 Posts: 31
    Options
    Huge Steelers fan!! Lets all motivate ourselves to NOT get primantis sandwiches, (or go on a long long run afterwards :P)
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Oh, me, me! My fav player has to be Hines Ward. My nickname for him is Smiley because it seems no matter what happens he always has a smile. You can hit that man in the head or give him a fine and he'll smile. Not to mention he's just plain awesome!
  • billmoe92
    Options
    Big Steeler fan here. Right now I'm still holding out hope for the Pirates, so I haven't gotten into total football mode yet. My favorite player is definitely Lamarr Woodley, but Antonio Brown is definitely a close second.

Just re-read the question..my favorite Steeler of all-time is Jerome Bettis.
  • fallonrhea
    fallonrhea Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    << huge browns fan

::narrows eyes at all of you::
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Couldn't end this thread with a browns fan comment.. Go Steelers..Hines Ward...Loved him:)
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    << huge browns fan

::narrows eyes at all of you::

I didn't know those kind of fans existed! kidding of course...I give you sympathy though lol

GO STEELERS!