Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

First Day..... Wish Me Luck : )

Hi ya Everyone!! My name is Wendy and this is my first day on MFP and i plan to stick to this and lose the weigth!!!
i am not total sure how this works so will be thankful for any help and encouragement from other members.

I am 24 living in london work as a barmaid which does not help my weight issue as i have food at work and it aint always the right food....

Add me and lets do this together...

xx

Replies

• Bryt_92
    Bryt_92 Posts: 12
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck! :)
  • Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    good luck
  • Hi, this is my first day also. I was on WW for a few months and lost only 5 ponds. I thought I'd give this a try since it actually tracks everything you eat. Any sugesstions on how many calories to alot to breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks?
  • jlopez9707
    jlopez9707 Posts: 19 Member
    Best of Luck, I have been on for a week and lost 2 pounds although I was on vacation in Disney. You can do it!
  • terelena
    terelena Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome and good luck:smile:
  • BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • taanoir
    taanoir Posts: 9
    Welcome :) Less luck more old fashion will power ;)
  • worker51
    worker51 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Everyone, Milwaukee WI here. This is day 1 (again), I hope this time I can not let other obstacles get in my way.....
  • stacij1
    stacij1 Posts: 1
    Welcom Wendy....Good Luck!! :)
  • Blissfulspace
    Blissfulspace Posts: 16 Member
    Hi, Good Luck :happy: its my first day pretty much too, I've been a member for a little while but have have only just started to take control of my weight loss...AGAIN... I cant keep going to way I have been, so really really need to keep things on track this time :ohwell:

Add me and we can do this together :smile:
  • Welcome! Good Luck!
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Welcome! wishing you much success! add me if you like.
  • Good luck!
  • Me too! I just joined (in the sense that I will actually use the site now!) I have to make the change for my health and happiness. I am huge. 214 pounds/94kgs. Biggest I have ever been. Becoming a lot more active is the goal I have set for myself.
  • Hey, I joined ages ago too but only now i've decided to make a go at it! Good luck! :) xx
  • Good luck! Anyone can add me as a friend if they like. =)
  • bettyboopadoop
    bettyboopadoop Posts: 6 Member
    Good Luck Wendy! :happy: I'm pretty new to this too, well only started posting tonight!
  • You can add me. Good luck! This is a great site and wonderful people.
  • natmt
    natmt Posts: 1 Member
    Good luck with everything!! I've been a member for a little while too, but today decided I need to take control of my weight. So here goes...... :)