I need a good kick in the butt!

Options
I really need friends that will motivate me and maybe even some who will text me to make sure Im doing what Im supposed to do. I lack self disipline and need people to tell me "drop the video game controller and go exercise!"

Replies

• tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.
  • Longs3
    Longs3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did too!!
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am just getting back into this site, It worked for me, but life and all kinds of stuff got in my way. I am now re-motivated, and also need a kick in the butt. I can't promise I will be on here daily, but I am working on doing better than monthly. Feel free to add me as well!

I am also looking for low impact workouts other than the pool (for my knees) If anyone has sugegstions!

Thanks
    Dee
  • fabandfunat51
    fabandfunat51 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Dee - low impact - best I've done is recumbent bike or stationary bike - NO stress on knee joints!
  • alord426
    alord426 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request!
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • blackd0ve
    blackd0ve Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need several kicks myself! Please feel free to add me :) I'm trying to get back on track today... NO, correct that... I WILL BE BACK ON TRACK TODAY!
  • lepow
    lepow Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I sent you an invite!
  • Kimeanb74
    Kimeanb74 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great group of motivators and supporters. I can use motivation as well...I will try to motivate others. Looking for friends. :happy:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    kick_in_the_*kitten*.gif