From 182lbs to 151lbs in 3 months! I LOVE BEACHBODY!

Options
I started this journey at a whopping 182 lbs. I'm only 5'3 so that was A LOT of weight on this short body of mine. I was so depressed and felt so ugly .I had to make a change. I wasn't going to end up like the majority of my family who are diabetic, have high blood pressure and cholesterol. I wanted to be a better role model for my 4 year old daughter. So my journey began... when I ordered INSANITY! The hubby said he would do it with me, and on May 15, 2012 we got down to business on this weight loss journey of mine.

SW: May 15th 182
Weight at the end of Month 1: 172
Weight at the end of Month 2: 162
(I have result pictures but not sure how to post them on this forum)

On July 21 I started my next challenge TURBO FIRE combined with Shakeology!!
SW: 162
End of first month: 152 & lost 6.5"

140 was my original goal, but I'm thinking about going to 130-135!

I've insipred many around me to make an investment in their health! It's the greatest gift we can give to ourselves!

Replies

• WendyEmery79
    WendyEmery79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    good job!!
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Geez! That's awesome! No plateaus or anything! You're definitely my inspiration! It took me 15 months to do what you did in 3 and you're STILL lighter than me! You go girl!
  • RandleBoyz3
    RandleBoyz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congradulations! It would be interesting to see a comparision between total LBS lost with Insanity versus total LBS lost with Turbo Fire.

I was thinking about purchasing Turbo Fire but it would be great to get your results first.

Good luck :)
  • amoresmom
    Options
    Insanity was intense, BUT it was just the type of butt kicking my body needed. I cant wait to compare the results from Insanity to Turbo Fire either. Insanity is 60 days and Turbo Fire is 90 so we will see! I just know Im not going back to doing nothing I love the feeling I get after working out. I feel.accomplished and strong!! :)
  • Megz0405
    Megz0405 Posts: 38
    Options
    We have almost the same starting weight & goal weight!!!! Im 5'4", so we pretty much have the same body shape as well. I see your doing the same programs I am wanting to start. So to see your results will be motivating!!! Keep up the good work!!

994327.png[/url]
  • RedDiva24
    Options
    Thats GREAT!! Im 5'2 and weight 180 when I started. I just had my baby girl and hoping Insanity can help knock off these pounds! Im 3 weeks in and 5 pounds down so I think Im doing something right. Did you do anything extra while doing Insanity or simply just the dvds??
  • amoresmom
    Options
    We have almost the same starting weight & goal weight!!!! Im 5'4", so we pretty much have the same body shape as well. I see your doing the same programs I am wanting to start. So to see your results will be motivating!!! Keep up the good work!!

Megz!! Yes feel free to add me as a friend and we will motivate each other! These results are possible for anyone. You just have to commit and make working out a PRIORITY and not an option and you will see your body transform before you eyes!!
  • amoresmom
    Options
    Thats GREAT!! Im 5'2 and weight 180 when I started. I just had my baby girl and hoping Insanity can help knock off these pounds! Im 3 weeks in and 5 pounds down so I think Im doing something right. Did you do anything extra while doing Insanity or simply just the dvds??

Yes girl Insanity will get you crazy amazing results in just 60 days. Congrats on your baby girl! Yes you are doing great 5 lbs AWESOME! I didn't do anything extra during Insanity, just walked my lil schnauzer puppy for 20 minutes a few times a week but nothing major. I also ate healthy and clean. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • rnb1127
    rnb1127 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!!! :smile:
  • victoriasnow
    victoriasnow Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • roundrunner
    roundrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiring story!
  • keekee49
    Options
    How did you do it? What exersizes and food.
  • amoresmom
    Options
    How did you do it? What exersizes and food.

I did Insanity for 60 days, and Im currently doing Turbo Fire!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!