Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I just started on Thursday, can I join?
  • Zero503
    Zero503 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Group has been created and invites have went out!! More are welcome!
  • Mrsschreck11
    Mrsschreck11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this group if its not too full!
  • RobJSoccer
    RobJSoccer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    May I join? I'm looking to stay committed to the full 90 days but, I need support to keep going. I have lots of obligations with family/work/school and, I need the community support to keep going during the 90 days. I saw this post when I was searching on google to stay motivated for p90x starting on 20 Aug 12 (I did not want to join the Beach Body forums because was afraid of them giving personal info away). So here I am ready to get started on P90X again. I would very much appreciate it if you could add me to the group, thanks!

28222698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • RobJSoccer
    RobJSoccer Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can delete this post, I'm not sure how to delete posts yet.

28222698.png
  • Zero503
    Zero503 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can delete this post, I'm not sure how to delete posts yet.

28222698.png

Not sure either but did you still want to join the group?
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    My copy is coming in today. I'll be starting tomorrow morning!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting today. Going to hit chect and back, and ab ripper when I get home. After the day I've had, I need to burn some serious pent up frustration.
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    No hybrids? :( I prefer to run on my cardio days.

same here :( I like to run outside or use my incline trainer on days in between
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have already started p90x and i am starting phase 2 tonight.
  • NickiRae04
    NickiRae04 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X Today for the first time :-)

I am super excited! - Lets see how excited I am after the workout LOL
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X Today for the first time :-)

I am super excited! - Lets see how excited I am after the workout LOL

you will do great ...i have faith in yah
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and would like to join... if there is room! :) Good luck everyone!
  • KyleWitt87
    KyleWitt87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ive had the stack of dvd's sittin by the tv for over a year now. When i first attempted it, i believe that i was to overweight to do it... BUT NOW! Im 20 lbs lighter, quit smoking and have been doing cardio everyday for 2 months. Lets do this!
  • msbrown92
    msbrown92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Can I join?!?!?!?! I started P90X back in May, and it worked out great! I lost 20lbs on it within 6 weeks. However, I lost my motivation for to complete it. But today i started back with the P90X doubles! Good luck everyone!!!
  • KalikaRae
    KalikaRae Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Id love to give it a go. My biggest difficulty right now is time, I just gave birth 8 weeks ago and I also have a 2 yr old. But hey, If I gotta do it after everyone goes to bed thats what I gotta do. Was looking at the calendar just now, my anniversary is in 10 weeks, and I was wondering what would be the best way to kick it in high gear to try and loose more than 2lbs a week. I dont have the yoga dvd though. My brother burned everything for me but that. Is that still ok?
  • jaelliott907
    Options
    May I join? This will be my second attempt at P90X, but I will be doing the P90X / TurboFire Hybrid since I think I just got bored with the cardio work outs from P90X. I will be starting tomorrow when my DVDs come in :)
  • jaelliott907
    Options
    Id love to give it a go. My biggest difficulty right now is time, I just gave birth 8 weeks ago and I also have a 2 yr old. But hey, If I gotta do it after everyone goes to bed thats what I gotta do. Was looking at the calendar just now, my anniversary is in 10 weeks, and I was wondering what would be the best way to kick it in high gear to try and loose more than 2lbs a week. I dont have the yoga dvd though. My brother burned everything for me but that. Is that still ok?

I don't have the Yoga DVD either! But I'm on the waiting list for it since all the P90X videos are available at our library. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem for us. I think I might just do the Stretch X video or find out what time Yoga is at our gym...