New and looking for support

Options
Hi my name is jessica
I just joined and i am looking to find some friends on here who I can talk with and we can help each other stay motivated. thanks guys :)

Replies

• maggiemay33333
    Options
    Hey want to be accountability partners?! we can check in every day and see how each other are doing. My name is Maggie and my goal weight is 125, right around where yours is! I think it would be great to partner up and do this together, you in?
  • scooter2289
    Options
    Hi maggie, heck yes! Im in lol sounds great.
  • sof77
    sof77 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new too, and would like to partner up aswell, feel free to add meee :)
  • LouisaRoots
    LouisaRoots Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi im new too, im 34 and want to lose weight to plan for my first baby, i would like to get down to around 12 stone, ive previously been successful and lost 5 stone in the last 3 years, but starting to creep up and want to sort it now and for good, anyone interested in a buddy add me
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I am 38 and am looking to get down to 180 as my first goal but ultimately 140. 180 is the lightest I have been since I got married 15 years ago.
  • meem548
    meem548 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new - feel free to add me! :)
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    definately we can be there on each others journeys
  • brideson85
    Options
    feel free to add me too! I am 5'3 and when I had my first I was 205. After baby and water weight I was 182. She is 7 months and I am down 14 pounds and 21 inches. I just started using this site for real last week, so even though I have been a member a bit I am new too!!!
  • boostnerd
    Options
    I'm down. Add me :)
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Add me... I need motivation and friends too.
  • uf189
    uf189 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new and would like some motivational friends. I have about 10lbs I would love to lose :)!
  • shearbear38
    Options
    I'm new as well....Looking to lose at least 20 pounds. Feeling frustrated right now, I know I need to work out more. Let keep motivated!!!!!!! we can do it.
  • marvelscale
    Options
    Not really all that new but always looking for friends to give and receive motivation :)
  • queenofcaffeine
    queenofcaffeine Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a member of MFP for a couple of years but haven't used it in a long time. I'm just getting started back...doctor's orders :-) I'd love to be your friend!
  • natalialvs
    Options
    hey guys I am new too. I feel like I have to most to lose 140 pounds in total. I have been thin and then gained weight mostly due to being on steroids for three years. Add me
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    Yup new here too, just a little over a week, but already a lifestyle, add me
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to weight loss and not that new to MFP; only trying to lose a couple pounds this time around but I'm a good motivator. If you want some help from someone who's been there....(I've probably owned every diet book written,okay except Adkins ...I didn't believe in that one); feel free to add me.
  • OCGirl1983
    Options
    I'm new too! I can use some friends so we can track progress and keep each other in check!! :)
  • jamr1019
    jamr1019 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i've been using mfp for almost 2 years. i will support and help you stay motivated.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.Feel free to add me :)