Started this today, could really use some support :)

Options
Hello, my names Jesica. I just started today & am going it alone.. I've tried weight loss products & work out guides before but nothing stuck. I find it easier for me to stick with if i have some emotional support. :) add me if you like! & if anyone has any healthy recipes or workout ideas please by all means share them :) thanks so much!

Replies

• TessaZx
    TessaZx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica welcome, im new here too :)
    hoping this site will help me lose weight for good this time
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    You're name alone is getting you my friend request lol
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hey zombie ( and anyone else) feel free to add me. I'm also 26, and would like more friends
  • cathyklr9
    Options
    hi, my name catherine . am 42 years old feel like my life is changing before my I know it. Trying to look the same in fifteen years ago if I could lose 60 pds off . Help!!!!
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
  • anfechtungen
    Options
    You made a great first step.....although your screen name seems to makes light of the coming Zombie Apocalypse (tm)! It's really gonna happen! :wink:

Don't know what you have going for exercise, but minimum 1/2 hr brisk walk is easy to keep up with. And start with a lightweight kettlebell (avoid the adjustable kind) for the toning and calorie burn. Its looks easy, but....

And after a few months of that, get into mixed martial arts, 'cause the Zombies are comin'....(!)
  • janel867
    janel867 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi! I'm also new to MFP and so far this has been an AMAZING tool!! It makes me WANT to make good choices, workout and eat well...something about logging everything into my diary is great motivation!! The support from my MFP friends really does a lot to boost my confidence. Sending a friend request now :)
  • Zombie_Cakes
    Options
    haha tnx :)
  • Zombie_Cakes
    Options
    you guys have been so helpful/ welcoming :) tnx so very much ^.^
  • mandamae
    mandamae Posts: 13
    Options
    hey, I have been on here for awhile, fell of the wagon and could really use some support as well....feel free to message me ;D
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I'm 25 and trying to lose weight the healthiest way I can, through a better diet and a decent amount of exercise
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    always love to support friends. feel free to add me. any & all
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Welcome! I will send you a request. This is my second time on here and i am making a lot of friends, it really seems to help me stay on track. so anyone reading this post who needs a friend, send me a request.

good luck on becoming a healthier you!!!
  • KristaWhee
    KristaWhee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am new today as well. I am hopeful that this will work, I look forward to making some new friends, any and all can add me. :smile: It takes a village to do anything right, and i think we can become that village.
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Try not to get discouraged! it takes time an dedication! Much support here!!
  • Mizpah4680
    Mizpah4680 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You go girl! ... and you are not alone. We are all here too. Welcome.
  • BFarnsworth
    BFarnsworth Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Billy and this is my first day too. I'm losing the weight alone but I got alot of friends behind me. I wish you all the luck . Don't give up.
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi Jesica my name is Sheila. Feel free to add me as a friend. We all need support and I am also going it alone, even with family here. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • dizzy063
    dizzy063 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No, you are certainly not alone ! Just keep logging all you eat and exercise. Remember to check the RDI's after you complete a day so you can also see which you need to target !.
    I didn't think I ate too much sugar but every day it is over ! - also I don't enough calcium - which is important !!!
    I also bought a stand for my bicycle so not even rain is an excuse now to not exericse some of those extra calories off
  • Scar1225
    Options
    I'll support you :)