Came Down for 410lb to 172lbs

Options
Hi New Friends,

I got this website from a friend. After losing weight without a doctor, but going to my doctor when I was well on my way, I feel like a new man. I began my diet on November 1, 2002. I was a bomb about to burst. My difficulty now is snacking after dinner when I settle down to watch TV. I must stop this. I hope to get some insights and be a support to others. My goal weight is from 172 to 175. i weighed in at 182 at the doctor last Thursday. It was all because of the snacks after dinner.

Thanks and take care to all.

John

Replies

• brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    238lbs lost! Incredible
  • v70t5m
    v70t5m Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    FatherJohn,

If I have to snack, I choose low calorie - a handful of grapes, an apple, a cup of granola or cereal (measure the serving with granola!), or a protein shake, etc. I try really hard for that snack not to top 100 calories.

Also, um, get away from the TV. If you are actively doing something, your brain does not have the time to think about food. Read a book, pull weeds, put together a puzzle, jump rope, build a model. Move.
  • tinytinatmrw
    tinytinatmrw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    that is truly amazing!!!! your almost to your goal weight!
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    A real Phenom!!!!! keep it up!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!