Feeling Exausted!

Options
Im feeling exausted today...and im woundering if im eating enough protien...not sure how to find out the correct amount with a 1200 cal diet..drinking protien shakes for breakfast and eating lunch and dinner......somebody HELP...why do i feel this way!

Replies

• lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i'm thinking 1200 calories is the problem, but i'm no expert.
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    Maybe try opening your diary so people can see what you are eating and then can give a more informed answer to your question. The more info you can give, the better answer you will get.
  • smalltank
    Options
    funny..me too!..im tired and agitated..happens from time to time..goes away by tomorrow ;-)
    try eating smaller meals then replacing them...when you workout..its one thing to drink a protein drink..but NOT to eat and drink instead...isnt always the best idea for metabolism...are you counting calories..or carbs n sugar..THIS is what makes you feel better or worse..too much isnt a good thing ya know..lol
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You could certainly be right, you may not be eating enough protein. That will make you very fatigued very quickly.
  • angelabelew
    angelabelew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    On your diary it should tell you how much protein, carbs, fats and etc. you should have. I had the exhausted feelings and found I was drinking only water before, during and after my morning workouts and it was draining me. All I had to do was drink some Gatorade or Powerade and have been feeling so much better. I do not get that exhausted feeling. I needed those electrolytes replenished. Hope that was helpful.