would like some real people as friends please

Options
I'm here to lose weight...maybe get/give some support. Find some helpful people and info. I really don't want to see your body parts...I don't want to be friends with some person who "just has to lose five pounds because this size 4 dress makes me feel fat" or the I'm sexy and I know it so hit me up baby....real people...real goals...real help...anyone?

Replies

• smalltank
    Options
    I could probably lose 20..lol..but I have lost 10 already ;-)
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I can never have too many friends and I would be happy to count you among them. It is so nice to have someone to support you and to give heartfelt advice. I sent you a friend request.
    Good luck, :flowerforyou:
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've lost my weight and use MFP to maintain (and lose when I get a too far out of control once in a while like now). I like to think I'm real. Friend me if you want.
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Real person, real goals, don't know that I know enough to help other than to provide support and encouragement, but happy to share what's worked (and not!) for me.... :happy:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    what makes the people with less weight to lose less "real?" At some point you'll hopefully be someone with 5-10 pounds to lose..will you then no longer be "real?" That's a shame really. Some of the people who are most encouraging and supportive might not be the ones you would define as "real."
  • pinkroseacct
    Options
    Friends who don't need to say "but a size four is needed to enter the bar"? I'm so in! Can I be your friend too?
  • bernadinep71
    Options
    I knew some would be offended...that's okay...and I hope to be a size four some day also...until then I will say what I think about what I see ... :smile:
  • mammiehorn
    mammiehorn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am a 48 year old woman who has reached my goal weight but struggles daily with food cravings. I was on Atkins for over 5 years but switched to calorie , fiber and protein counting back in December. I also would like to find a few friends on here for support. (Both giving and receiving).
  • BrewerFan2
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here to get serious about losing weight and find friends.
  • SweetbitchAnnA
    Options
    hi hunni we can be fitness buddies
    i need all the motivation i can get ,i am on my way to working off 170 lbs using and Beachbody products(shakeology and DVDs ) and cardio daily on the Elliptical machine. WOW so if ya still need a fitness buddy for friendship and Support for better health Holla at me fairysdreamz@gmail.com
    hugs,,,
    AnnA Darcy
    on fb as well
  • searchingforme
    searchingforme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I struggle daily. The scale probably would want me to lose 50 pounds, but I'm taking baby steps. I want to lose 20 for sure and continue from there. I just started today. I need friends! :happy:
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Heck I don't even want to see my body parts, forget showing them to people on here! hehe
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm toward the end of my loss but still working. friend me if u want
  • SweetbitchAnnA
    Options
    Hi Hun
    give me a hollah we can chit chat about our How we can better our health :)
    i am using Shakeology its been amazing for me, yummy and filling,its a Super food
    fairysdreamz@gmail.com
    hugs
    AnnA Darcy
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Here for the same reasons. Friend me or I will you.
  • SweetbitchAnnA
    Options
    KEEP WORKING KEEP WORKING GREAT JOB ALREADYYYYY

......AnnA
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    *pinches arm* yup.. I seem to be real... even though pain is an illusion.

=]
  • hoosieral
    Options
    I need some friends too.....trying to lose 50 lbs that have somehow creeped onto my frame since quitting smoking 20 years ago. Like most men, I have started out great guns but now settling into the 2lbs per week kind of loss. Am frustrated by how quickly most foods I like eat up all my proteins so early in the day. I am not a perv, just another human being trying to enhance his health. alan
  • lindyc11
    lindyc11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am real.....and I'm spectacular....no wait, that's a different show!
    Feel free to add me if you like, we can all use all the support/friends we can get! :smile:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    what makes the people with less weight to lose less "real?" At some point you'll hopefully be someone with 5-10 pounds to lose..will you then no longer be "real?" That's a shame really. Some of the people who are most encouraging and supportive might not be the ones you would define as "real."

THIS. not to mention, those "fake" people obviously know a little more about weight loss than someone just starting.

Just FYI.. im still one of those that need to lose 60+ pounds.. my profile pic is where i want to be again.