180lbs to 138lbs

Options
1235»

Replies

• Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What are some of your favorite healthy snacks? You look awesome.... Cheers!

Orville's 100cal popcorn...not a lot of butter but there is a lot in the bag and it feels like way more than 100. Also the 90-100cal chewy quaker oats granola bars! Baby carrots are really low cal and fill you up. Puppy steals some of mine though... :]
  • Shaylyn1986
    Options
    You look great lady!!! CONGRATS:happy:

Im looking to get down to 135 also , what was your WW point count? Trying to see how that transfers into calories.

I had 21 points on the old system. I'm now using this site to track the 1200 a day so I'm actually eating less because now salad counts whereas with weight watchers salad was free if you only used fat free dressing. It's only 20 calories but still 20 less!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is a great example of hard work with changing your eating...We all know that's the bulk of the weightloss journey and you have proven that...You look great...and this is truely inspiring....
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing!
  • byfaith02
    Options
    Good job! U look GREAT! This has been very inspirational to me. I started this last year and recieved a devistating diagnosis from the doctor which sent me running back to my comfort which was food. I went into a serious depression as well. Now I'm focused again, and have everything under control mentally and physically and am back tracking. However you look amazing, kuddos to you!!! Keep pushing towards your goal
  • Shaylyn1986
    Options
    Good job! U look GREAT! This has been very inspirational to me. I started this last year and recieved a devistating diagnosis from the doctor which sent me running back to my comfort which was food. I went into a serious depression as well. Now I'm focused again, and have everything under control mentally and physically and am back tracking. However you look amazing, kuddos to you!!! Keep pushing towards your goal

I'm glad you're doing better now and proud of you for getting back into it and being focused! You got this. :]
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    Wow you worked your body in to shape you go GIRL!!!!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    You did this the right way, you should be very proud of yourself, you look great!
  • JackShow70
    Options
    I LOVE success stories! Fantastic job! :drinker: :drinker:
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Unless you are sucking your belly in in the second picture, why do you want to lose more weight? It would be sad to lose your lovely chest and bum.... Good job on your work so far!!!
  • Shaylyn1986
    Options
    Thanks! I have extra weight in my thighs/butt that I want to lose. I should be about 125lbs for my height at 5'2 and used to be that when I did gymnastics although I did have a C-D chest and now a DD so that might add a bit to the weight. :]
  • Shaylyn1986
    Options
    Very nice pictures. You look good at 180 lbs and even better at 138 lbs. Good for you! From what I can see, you don't need to lose anymore weight. As a woman, it's good to keep some curves :)

Ahh, I totally agree! I was thinking about it this weekend...It seems that when I'm out guys are going for more curvier girls. The hourglass shape as opposed to very very thin gets a lot more attention. A good thing for me!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2 and this makes me SO hopeful. That's how i want to look at my goal weight but I will be jumping for join if I look like that at 138. Way to go, you're an inspiration!
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! It's awesome to be able to see what you did and to have done it through mostly just watching what you ate.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, simply wonderful. You are a shining star for many to follow.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!