Replies

• texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That is awesome!!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I already posted in this thread but I am bumping it. I am bumping it because I feel it is one of the more amazing threads I have ever seen. And it should stay on top of page one for as long as possible. To be an inspiration to everyone. Whether you are trying to lose a pound or a hundred.
  • 99cherrypie99
    99cherrypie99 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that said such sweet things! I know the work really begins now! I hope I am up for the challenge!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Leaves me (almost) speechless! Way to go for the win!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Not to down play other's achievements and NSVs, but I find it hard to believe that this thread has not reached 500 responses and beyond. I am seeing larger responses to people who lost 12 pounds, people who complete 4 days of a 30 day shred, and so on. I don't get it.

This woman lost 226 pounds and is 1/3 the size that she started. She should be an inspiration to all of us.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!

Truly fabulous!
  • Peteshaped
    Peteshaped Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is incredible - good on you :)
  • LauraBethGoals
    LauraBethGoals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! What a transformation! Inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Wow!! You have done wonderful and you look fantastic!! Btw, I LOVE your Boxer!! We have a female, Layla.
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WOW! You made an absolutely amazing transformation. You look stunning and should be SO proud of yourself. Congrats! As for maintenance ... you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!